Search results for query: *

• Users: Idelac0
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Idelac0

Single Thread RP Pokemon: The Discovery

(A remake of the first Pokemon RP I made but it quickly died out.) (DISCLAIMER: This RP is simply just for fun, and is NOT canon with the real Pokemon franchise, and it NEVER will be. The Pokemon franchise belongs to Game Freak.) This roleplay takes place in the all-new region of Terelm...
  2. Idelac0

Endless Journey

In this game, there is no ending. There is no final boss. Your team is just a group of wandering travelers, helping out in times of need. What adventures await? Here's my character. The game won't start unless there are two players.
  3. Idelac0

Misquoting

Revived from Minecraft Forums. In this game, you quote the above poster's post and edit it.
  4. Idelac0

Attack the above poster with the first thing that pops into your head.

Read the title for the rules. (Since there's nobody above me I guess I'll do nothing)
  5. Idelac0

Steal the Cookie!

RULES 1. You must steal the Cookie from the above poster. Said Cookie is the most delicious cookie in the world. 2. You can try to eat it, but the Cookie will somehow create another of its own. Therefore, eating it is pointless. 3. The Cookie is indestructible. 4. As a general rule of thumb, put...
  6. Idelac0

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

The rules? Well, just look at the title. Anyway, START! Machete.
  7. Idelac0

Single Thread RP Pokemon: Sun and Moon - The Mysteries of Hybrimon

This roleplay takes place in the Pokemon: Sun and Moon game. You're a trainer who strives to be one of the best in all of Alola, and you experience a new adventure every day. Where will your path take you? Recently, the discovery of the millennium was made: Hybrimon. These strange creatures...
  8. Idelac0

The Collab Project

In this game, everyone is building the same thing. You get to build whatever you want, as long as it isn't inappropriate. START! I throw in some wood planks for a floor.
  9. Idelac0

Caption the Picture Above You

This game comes from the Minecraft Forums, and was originally made by one of my friends there, Faiyamon. In this game, someone posts a picture without any caption-like text in it, then the next poster makes a would-be caption for said picture. Then they post another picture, and so on. Let me...
  10. Idelac0

Mario Maker 2 Discussion Thread

As the title implies, this thread is all about discussing the upcoming Mario Maker 2 game for Nintendo Switch. (Comes out July 28th) Why not share your thoughts?
  11. Idelac0

Decide Their Fate

In this game, the poster above you posts a situation that you have to respond to by using one of the choices they give you. You can be given up to four choices. Let's begin! Your mask gets ripped off by some weirdly-dressed-up guy. Transform and attack Try to steal the mask back Stand in silence
  12. Idelac0

Conquerors of the Continent [RPG]

STORY This takes place in the faraway land of Orsterra. The land used to be peaceful. It was full of life, prosperity, and abundance. Most of all, humans had not yet known the prospects of evil. Not until the day the Conquerors of the Continent appeared and changed everything. The Conquerors of...
  13. Idelac0

All-Out Attack!

In this game, everyone is working together, fighting a non-specific group of foes. The foes will remain stunned for the entirety of the game, and everyone can use this chance to use the All-Out Attack. What, did you think it'd be something like this? WRONG! Instead of being the super-flashy...
  14. Idelac0

Answer the Question Above You

In this game, you do exactly what it says on the tin. (Revived from Minecraft Forums) Let's start with something simple. Do you wish you could use magic?
  15. Idelac0

Counter-Kill the Above Avatar

(Resurrected from Minecraft Forums) In this game, the above poster attacks you. You must find a way to counterattack them in such a way that it kills them. You can't just simply dodge their attack and attack with your own, that's simply just another attack. EXAMPLE Poster 1: I headshot the next...
  16. Idelac0

RNPG: Random Number Playing Game

This game originates from the will-be-archived Minecraft Forums. Based off of "The Fort of Mystery" by Scaredhappyguy, both of which are also from the Minecraft Forums. Credits to him for the idea. This is continued from the Minecraft Forums. If you want to read from the start, go to the...
Back
Top Bottom