1. SeaGulll

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

"l" is missing. Change "SetDefauts" to "SetDefaults"
  2. SeaGulll

tModLoader Tile Picker

Thanks for your feedback. tbh I missed it
  3. SeaGulll

tModLoader Tile Picker

Thank you so much, it's almost accurate! To be precise, this mod doesn't affect your inventory, but changes your "selected" item like Auto Select(For example, using your pickaxe with the hotkey doesn't affect your inventory, right?) It sounds nice, I'll do it in the next update:)
  4. SeaGulll

tModLoader Tile Picker

Please excuse my lack of explanation, it's something like "Pick Color Tool" in MS Paint. Here is how it works: twitter.com/kamome1217/status/1195266312143982592 Would you correct my expression if it's OK?
  5. SeaGulll

tModLoader Tile Picker

Tile Picker v1.1.4 for tModLoader v0.11.6.2 ABOUT This mod adds hotkeys for picking tiles and walls. Hotkeys: -Pickup Tile(Defaults to "F") If you have the block already in your inventory, changes your selected item like Auto Select while pressing the key. -Pickup Wall(Defaults to "G") If you...
  6. SeaGulll

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

You don't need to excute that file to install tML. Simply you can download zip from Github, rename Terraria.exe in \Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria and paste extracted files there. Please read readme.txt for details.
  7. SeaGulll

Probably. The server doesn't seem to be working properly
  8. SeaGulll

Let me apologize for my poor English, I'm japanese What about using player.HasItem? I guess you can do NewProjectile when there're no ammos in the inventory, to shoot BloodshardBolts. Or you can also do player.QuickSpawnItem to give a player the item. I know how to do that because I've...
  9. SeaGulll

tModLoader Bottle Reuse Mod

Thanks for your feedback! Some will agree with it, and others won't...(maybe) So I guess I should take a poll. And thanks dude :)
  10. SeaGulll

Thanks for 600 downloads!:pinky:
  11. SeaGulll

-Eggnog --> Glass -Pad Thai, Pho and Grub Soup --> Fancy Dishes -Sake --> Vase These look good, so I'll add these in v1.0.2 for the time being. (I can fix the mod if something goes wrong) Edit: Oops! I was missing Sashimi.
  12. SeaGulll

I see, it's a nice idea:)
  13. SeaGulll

Thanks for your feedback! Eggnog, Pad Thai, Pho and Grub Soup will be supported soon. I think it's a good idea that Eggnog turns into Wine Glass.(It's "Wine" Glass, but will be fine) To be honest, I was missing it. But I personally think Vase for Sake isn't good since it would never be drank...
  14. SeaGulll

Bottle Reuse Mod v1.0.2 for tModLoader v0.10.1.5 (Still works in the latest version, v.0.11.5) ABOUT This mod enables you to reuse the bottles after drinking potions. Mug for Ale, Bowl for Bowl of Soup and some vanilla items also can be reused. Vanilla items that aren't supported: -Hair Dyes...
  15. SeaGulll

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I think you should show your code.
  16. SeaGulll

tModLoader How to make an item like Mana Flower?

I recently made a potion that recovers wing time. And I thought it would be interesting to code an item that automatically consumes the potion when player's wing time reaches 0. Please tell me how to make an item that enables auto-consumption of specific items when the condition is met, like...
Back
Top Bottom