Search results for query: *

1. (not) Crono

tModLoader DragonSlayer From The Anime/Manga Berserk v0.2

"It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was a heap of raw iron" I really like Berserk. Do you think you could give it clang sound effects that vary in pitch when you swing? It is about time someone made a dragonslayer mod for terraria.
  2. (not) Crono

I'm just happy to have another Monster Hunter on a console. I'm tired of getting hand cramps

I'm just happy to have another Monster Hunter on a console. I'm tired of getting hand cramps
  3. (not) Crono

Monster Hunter Worlds. A core, console Monster Hunter game. Thoughts?

Monster Hunter Worlds. A core, console Monster Hunter game. Thoughts?
  4. (not) Crono

Gradually as you get older, your tastes change. I used to only listen to 90s alternative, but...

Gradually as you get older, your tastes change. I used to only listen to 90s alternative, but now I listen to anything from classical compositions from the 1500s to Motown funk
  5. (not) Crono

Another part of getting into new music is honestly not trying to like something. People get so...

Another part of getting into new music is honestly not trying to like something. People get so caught up in whether or not they have fine musical diversity, when in the end, it's ok to stick to one genre. You like what you like, and nobody should say otherwise. If you are looking to branch out...
  6. (not) Crono

What is currently your preferred music genre?

What is currently your preferred music genre?
  7. (not) Crono

Are you the real 3Lame?

Are you the real 3Lame?
  8. (not) Crono

tModLoader Magic Storage

I love you for making this. This was the answer to all my inventory-managing problems
  9. (not) Crono

There are many dark souls reference in the calamity mod... and I love it

There are many dark souls reference in the calamity mod... and I love it
  10. (not) Crono

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't know if it is appropriate to ask this here, but does anyone have any strategies for beating the devourer of gods with melee? He consistently keeps kicking my :red:, with myself getting very close to beating him multiple times.
  11. (not) Crono

tModLoader Zocklukas' Mod

I was interested with the upgradable shadow/crimson armor. And now it looks like there's finally a mod that gives wyvern armor. I'm sold, because wyvern armor sounds too good not to pick up.
  12. (not) Crono

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I do have thorium. Has that issue known to be caused by thorium?
  13. (not) Crono

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I think there might be an issue with modifies for weapons losing their damage increases randomly. I'm not 100% sure it's tmodloader, it could be some other mods I have installed.
  14. (not) Crono

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

1: beat the Golem. 2: I'm not sure. There wasn't a frost themed biome when this mod was for tapi, but who knows.
  15. (not) Crono

KEELA KWEEN!!

KEELA KWEEN!!
  16. (not) Crono

Trust me, it only gets better from there on out

Trust me, it only gets better from there on out
  17. (not) Crono

What story arc are you on?

What story arc are you on?
  18. (not) Crono

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Have you ever considered putting in bloodborne content in your mod? It would go nicely with the dark Gothic/Victorian theme
  19. (not) Crono

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

I keep getting this error: Field not found: 'BaseMod.BaseConstants.AMMOTYPE_BULLET'. at GRealm.Items.Ammo.BoneBullet.SetDefaults() at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
  20. (not) Crono

Golem's Trading Emprorium [PS3 & PS4]

I'll take one pair of Hermes boots, please. I'm on ps4 Psn: MyGrandsonNathen
Back
Top Bottom