1. Chara939

F

F
  2. Chara939

I'm here!

Nice. Welcome brother
  3. Chara939

PC It's a me, Blurpy!

Yup, welcome. *Laughs in 500 hours + thousands on mobile trying to defeat that darn plantera*
  4. Chara939

Ask A Angry Bones

Why do you keep killing me so much? ;-;
  5. Chara939

Ouch.

Ouch.
  6. Chara939

The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Why do you keep jumping down my hellavator? Like, seriously. I built your home next to the hellavator, and you keep jumping into it. I always have to clean up goblin guts.. Eugh..
  7. Chara939

Great times are in the doing.

Great times are in the doing.
  8. Chara939

Ask A Sandvich Anything

Samich is fine. I dont really care for him all that much.
  9. Chara939

Real pain is when you use your last cloud in a bottle and you miss your grapple.

Real pain is when you use your last cloud in a bottle and you miss your grapple.
  10. Chara939

Ask A Sandvich Anything

Hmm.. I would go with the top weapon, since Ocram + Gunigar and the others are kinda OP. 2x graphic isnt needed, and and the world gen would break the randomness of terraria (possibly).
  11. Chara939

Hi.

Hi. I'm Chris. I exist. My only purpose in life is to keep living, and terraria. I decided to get back on the forums after abandoning this account. I enjoy eating, drinking, sleeping, minecraft, undertale, terraria, terraria, t3rR4r1A Check my AMA...
  12. Chara939

Ask A Sandvich Anything

Sorry, but no. Im not a cannibal.
  13. Chara939

Ask A Sandvich Anything

Hello! I am Heavy's Sandvich. Ask me Anything!
  14. Chara939

Imagine dying, couldnt be me.

Imagine dying, couldnt be me.
  15. Chara939

Mobile Mobile 1.3 release date?

Hey guys, this is my first post so don't hate. So I play Terraria mobile almost all the time and i'm wondering, is there a release date for 1.3 on mobile? I know about the 1.3 beta testing but the official release date is what i'm wondering about.
  16. Chara939

o hoi

o hoi
Back
Top Bottom