Search results for query: *

1. Madaonario

tModLoader Starvation - No 'Well Fed' buff = harm

this version works well for me, I have not had any problems so far. Thanks for the attention and patience, I hope I have helped more than made mistakes in grammar. really appreciate your mods, keep up the great work.
  2. Madaonario

I changed the value to 0.1 and then to 1.0, and you can notice the difference in max and current. the point is that the item does not seem to keep these values when you return it to inventory. it seems that tupperware does retain the freshness, but only when it is in use, when you take out the...
  3. Madaonario

actually, the food spoil in the same rate as outside. the values show that the freshness area increased when into tupperware, but seens that come to normal when you bring back to inventory. ok, i will see that.
  4. Madaonario

I tested it, and the problem of tupperware spoiling food doesn't happen anymore, apparently. I don't know if it's purposeful, but it still does not reduce the value of the spoilage. works well for stack. I tried to modify the spoilage rate(and tupperware) value, by the way. Didn't help. about...
  5. Madaonario

the problem remains :/ I do not know if I'm doing something wrong or if it might be some conflict with another mod, but I've installed it manually and from tmodloader, and the config shows the current version.
  6. Madaonario

Sure, just show me the way. edit: i see the link, downloading here
  7. Madaonario

Yes, it happened the first time soon with the first item, and I just had that one. then it should not be. If there something o can help...
  8. Madaonario

When I do the tests I usually use the same food, I try to stock one and then take two or more. at first I thought it might be some kind of mechanics, but I varied only in quantity, not in items. Is that what you meant?
  9. Madaonario

is empty. I used the cheat sheet to do the tests, with just one item or more it still loses its freshness immediately, and it seems that gradually. just taking out and putting the same item about three times makes him rot.
  10. Madaonario

well, I tested it and the effect seems to have been increased. I put on tupperware with 20 secs and remove with 11min approximately. by the way, **** is 0.5 by default I think. well, I tested it and the effect seems to have been increased. I put on tupperware with 20 secs and remove with 11min...
  11. Madaonario

i don't know some itens names, i'm playing the game in portuguese language. but, for example: i have a food with 20 minutes duration in my inventory, and spoilage start to increase each second, and it works well for me, but when i put the food into tupperware, looks like its increasing the...
  12. Madaonario

how i fix the tupperware freshness problem? tried to do manualy, but i'm kinda new with mods. my config file have only alterations in the duration of the buf after respawn and spoilage for food(true) and ingredients(false). (srry for the engrish)
Back
Top Bottom