Search results for query: *

1. Elzébio

NPCs & Enemies Pet Idle Animations... and Pet Rat

This is merely a cosmetic change, but a great one, I feel, for immersion. Just giving pets idle animations, and perhaps even interactions with characters and the environment. For example: the parrot may perch on the player's shoulder; the cat may climb and sit atop tables; the pet Mourning Wood...
  2. Elzébio

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

That's the natural life cycle of a forum thread: either die while on point, or live long enough to see itself become a place for random discussions about whatever.
  3. Elzébio

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

There are new mini biomes, and Red has mentioned tweeks to worldgen, so that alone is a big no. Also Chippy's 1.4 gameplay shows there are new items that appear on chests throught the world, so an old world would also not have access to those. Cenx has confirmed the difficulty slider affects...
  4. Elzébio

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I image there may have been bugs related to losing accessory slots upon reducing the difficulty level without reloading the world. My head hurts just thinking of the possibilities. I think they said any item can be duplicated, implying you can duplicate money (responding to a tweet where Cenx...
  5. Elzébio

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Technically, the only thing necessary to be a shortsword is to be shorter than an arming sword, and longer than a dagger. :p The idea of having to close the distance to attack your enemy is very interesting, though I can't see (almost) anyone using them against bosses. This would also greatly...
  6. Elzébio

It does. At least the original version of the glitch (I don't know if the current version is the same) worked by abusing the auto pause feature and confusing the game engine with stackable items.
  7. Elzébio

Cenx has revealed that yes, you can (it's probably lost somewhere between the many pages in this thread). I imagine this will be determined by the dificulty level you had selected when the enemy spawned.
  8. Elzébio

I imagine cranking up the slider increases the ammount of rain particles rendered per area of screen, and certain pre-determined thresholds determine wether the rain event is active or not.
  9. Elzébio

It's a weather event, so I imagine not much. Sort of like the rain or blizzard. I think Cenx said they're looking into jorney/normal conversions post-launch, which leads me to believe there'll be some limitations.
  10. Elzébio

Wooow, really? I always thought that should've been a feature, anyways :D
  11. Elzébio

Maybe she likes looking fashionable :p
  12. Elzébio

Bless their souls, Cthullu knows I have no patience to play the game without wings.
  13. Elzébio

I think that has already been implemented, but I can't remember where I saw it. Try checking out ChippyGaming's channel, I think that's most likely it.
  14. Elzébio

There's another fishing glitch? The only one I knew has been patched up.
  15. Elzébio

I think she was scratching them with her claws.
  16. Elzébio

A question that came up recently, will achievements be enabled for journey mode worlds? The only one I'm missing is running 200 fishing quests for the angler, and being able to control time sounds like will be useful to complete this one, if it is possible. On a similar note, is it possible to...
  17. Elzébio

Try using an arena for the first phase, then popping the keys for the second phase. If things are still not going your way, try reforging some accessories for movement speed. We can talk of strategies all day, but at the end of it, it's up to you to experiment and find the strategy that works...
  18. Elzébio

I usually pop a Swiftness Potion or use a flying mount, depending on my loadout. The flying saucer from the Cosmic Car Keys, for example, work wonders in this fight.
  19. Elzébio

Yes, that's why I move in closer to him when he fires it. 15° is a lot of space to cover if you're far away from the center of the circle, but if you're right next to it, you can cover it with just a couple of steps. It's challenging, to be sure, but that's to be expected from the final boss...
  20. Elzébio

I never even thought about trying to block the laser with blocks, I only found out it was possible some time ago, watching youtube videos. Usually I would charge straight toward the source of the laser and jump above it, so it couldn't keep up with me. In situations where that was impossible, I...
Back
Top Bottom