Search results for query: *

• Users: Elzébio
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Elzébio

NPCs & Enemies Pet Idle Animations... and Pet Rat

This is merely a cosmetic change, but a great one, I feel, for immersion. Just giving pets idle animations, and perhaps even interactions with characters and the environment. For example: the parrot may perch on the player's shoulder; the cat may climb and sit atop tables; the pet Mourning Wood...
  2. Elzébio

Game Mechanics Something that has been missing for far too long

Two words: :redspin::cool: Borderless Screen:cool::redspin: I don't think i'm the only one who plays with multiple monitors. Maybe with a game open on one and a video or something on the other. It does, however, become annoying to use the second monitor when on fullscreen mode, sa the game...
  3. Elzébio

Items Collection of potty-time thougts

This is a compilation of suggestions i don't think inherrit their own threads, but want to put out there anyway. Enjoy. Warding Bond Potion (new name veery welcome) Crafted with: 1 Prismite, 2 Waterleaves, 1 Fallen Star Sell cost: 1 gold 5 silver 40 copper Gives the "Warden" buff, wich...
  4. Elzébio

Game Mechanics Magnificency of facial hair

Yes. Facial hair. Good ole' beard 'n 'stache. New hairstyles with good, respectable manbeards (or ladybeards, since female characters can use them as well) are avaiable through the Stylist - wich is only proper! However, there is only a handful of helmets in the game that actually allow your...
  5. Elzébio

Weapons & Equip giving turtle some love (no zoophylia)

Turtle shells. All terrarians know it as "the thing that always floods my inventory". So, why not give it some more uses? Following the late-game trinity (magic=ectoplasm, range=shroomyte, melee=turtle\beetle), let's focus on melee. Tortoise Shield (my spriting skills bring great shame to my...
  6. Elzébio

Weapons & Equip Enhanced Banners

Right now, banners are mostly collectives. They give off a bonus to efectiveness in combat against the monster they represent, but i feel like there's more that can still be done on them. Seeing as they drop every 50 kills on the same type of enemy, i think it's fitting we use it to reduce...
  7. Elzébio

Game Mechanics Showing Equipment

Just as some weapons such as the Heat Ray or the Elf Melter show a special addition to your character's sprite when they are selected (i.e. the Elf Melter's fuel tank), an interesting addition would be for all weaponry to have that. Whenever an weapon in equipped, but not currently swinging...
  8. Elzébio

Weapons & Equip A Healing Spell

Ho there! As someone who is constantly guetting thrown around by monsters like a football even on a server, i always felt so that my potions weren't enough. So, why not give my friends another job: Heal my hot body? So, here it is: The new, ultra-technologic, very necessary, Healing Spell...
  9. Elzébio

NPCs & Enemies A mimic who mimics?

All enemies have their own atributes and AI, and will follow a certain range of attacks or other behaviours, and learning how to anticipate those moves is key to defeating them, but, with time, stats start to make a bigger difference in combat. So, with time i started thinking, as my character...
Back
Top Bottom