Search results for query: *

1. The Steampunk

What Would the Above Profile Picture Be Called as a Boss?

State what the above profile picture's name would be if it was a boss.
  2. The Steampunk

My Forum Game

FORMER RULES: Ask a random question. It doesn't have to make sense. The person that posts after you has to reply to your post The person must answer your question and provide one of your own. The person must provide the most impractical answer possible. Also, feel free to answer my poll. New...
  3. The Steampunk

Items Temple Key Sell Value

Isn't it kind of dumb that there's no use for a Temple Key after you defeat Plantera for the first time? Don't you think it would be better if you could sell it? Well, if you do, answer 'yes' on my poll. If you don't answer 'no' on my poll. If you're not sure, answer 'no opinion' on my poll...
  4. The Steampunk

Boss Help Room

I have created this thread so I can get help for Boss fights and to help other people with their own fights. My questions are: - What magic weapons should I use to defeat Plantera? - What accessories should I use to defeat Plantera? - What are any arena suggestions used to defeat Plantera? -...
  5. The Steampunk

Game Mechanics Golem Status Message...

For Console, Switch, PC, and (soon) Mobile players that may not know this: When Golem is defeated, four Cultist spawn at the entrance of the Dungeon. Defeating these Cultists spawns the Lunatic Cultist, leading a player through a path that ends at Terraria's final boss, the Moon Lord. But how...
Back
Top Bottom