Search results for query: *

1. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thank you
  2. K

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I cannot find the keybind for the souls toggle menu in my settings. Is it affected by any other mod and would it be under Fargowitas or FargowitasSouls in the settings? Thank you :)!
  3. K

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

This seems to be the error. [09:44:49] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Rewards.Configs.NPCKillRewardValue' to type 'Terraria.ModLoader.Config.NPCDefinition'. at...
  4. K

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

I'm using the one that doesn't say OLD SETTINGS, DO NOT USE.
  5. K

I can't have more than 21 bosses that give PP and when I try to add more, it throws me an error that is too small to read. Other than that it does nothing.
  6. K

I'm still having trouble with adding bosses though.
  7. K

I couldn't find any mod causing the problem. ok It worked.
  8. K

I tried editing with in-game config but it doesn't work and it throws me an error when I try to add new bosses. When I try to add new bags, it freezes my game.
  9. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I fixed it. I think it had to do with the item just called "Calamity".
  10. K

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Every time I touch a spike or take damage from any boss, I instantly die. It makes the game unplayable.
  11. K

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

I think I found the problem. I usually play with a lot of mods, and usually, my game crashes, but I just deactivated most of my mods and loaded up a world, spawned the Traveler, and traveled and I didn't crash. So maybe my problem is that it tries to load all my mods, but it can't load them all...
  12. K

No error message, the game just crashes.
  13. K

Yeah, I'm having the same issue where when I try to travel, the loading screen appears and then the game crashes
Back
Top Bottom