Search results for query: *

1. MarkV8 BR

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

And still with incompatibility problems on mobile phones, See the bugs
  2. MarkV8 BR

Mobile Incompatibility error after play store update.

Q For some reason I don't know, the game became incompatible with my mobile device, even though I met all the requirements, and the game runs perfectly in every way.This is preventing me from playing the game officially, I had to download a third-party version to keep playing since I bought it...
  3. MarkV8 BR

Sprites New NPC

Translator has errors
  4. MarkV8 BR

Sprites New NPC

Yes I liked the idea, and contain a story Yes I liked the idea, and contain a story about the moonlord and cultist, specific the relationship between them, and the origins o from the castle
  5. MarkV8 BR

Sprites New NPC

[CITAÇÃO = "Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl, post: 1821758, membro: 5657"] Um inventário em constante mudança, acredito, seria muito difícil. Teria que usar algum tipo de código de atualização para atualizar o inventário e um randomizador para verificar uma chance de aparecer naquele momento em que...
  6. MarkV8 BR

Sprites New NPC

Eu tenho uma sugestão de um novo NPC, todo mundo sabe que o Senhor da Lua se assemelha a Cthulhu de "Cthulhu Mytos", mas Cthulhu tem irmãos gêmeos, Hastur e Kthanid, mas o Senhor da Lua se parece muito com Hastur, e Kthanid é o irmão. Bem, Kthanid, ele seria perfeito como um novo NPC, pois seria...
  7. MarkV8 BR

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

2 days left to update mobile
  8. MarkV8 BR

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Muito bom, cumpriram o que prometeram!!
Back
Top Bottom