Search results for query: *

• Users: Manzello
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Manzello

tModLoader Nebulous Mod

The Nebulous Mod is a mod that I have been working on for the past few months and recently friends have joined in creating this mod. Team (As of 1/19/21) Manzello - Spriter/Coder/Musician Lube Miester - Coder Ωmega - Spriter Master_Cat77 - Spriter/Idea Maker Ooni - Spriter Keeper of the Bucket...
  2. Manzello

Modded last prism.

I'm working on a modded last prism, and I don't understand how to make it. Do I make it shoot a projectile, like how a drill shoots a projectile, then make that projectile shoot a beam? Or should I make the item use as hold out, then make it shoot a beam? Also, I noticed that the last prism has...
  3. Manzello

Modded gun shooting from back.

In a mod I'm making, all my guns shoot from the back part of the gun instead of the front. They move in the right direction, as well. Another issue is that the player holds it at the very edge. I need it to be held near more the middle. How do I do this?
  4. Manzello

Sword shooting projectile not working

(Solved) i somehow had projectile.hide = true on...
  5. Manzello

Switchable adamantite or titanium in a recipe

I'm working on a mod, which adds a sword that's crafted with adamantite bars. I need it to be interchangeable to allow titanium to also be crafted with it. I tried using a recipe group and there was no recipe group for adamantite bars. I also tried adding a different recipe, but that didn't...
  6. Manzello

tModLoader Records Mod (Spriters and coders needed!)

*Disclaimer* This mod is in currently in an indev state. There is currently little to no content. I expect it to be released to the public next week. • Manzello (Creator, coder, spriter) • Avoidiss (Spriter, Coder) • DAsanicmaster (Spriter, coder) This mod is aiming to add a variety of...
  7. Manzello

tModLoader Drills Galore (Beta Release)

*DISCONTINUED This mod is going to add a drill counterpart for every pickaxe in the game, along with a few other standalone drills. It also reimplements the luminite drills. Currently adds 8 drills. - Copper Drill - Candy Cane Drill - Molten Drill (Needs nerfing) - Nebula Drill - Solar Flare...
Back
Top Bottom