Search results for query: *

1. JayStarPlays

Questions for Modding

I have made several posts asking specific questions on how to mod Terraria, and none of them are ever answered (except for one) I am new to modding and need a lot of help. So I have started this list here for all my questions, when I asked them, and if they have been answered or not and what the...
  2. JayStarPlays

tModLoader How do I make a (flame)thrower backpack?

I am trying to make a (flame)thrower-type item, and I want to have it give you a backpack like the Elf Melter or Heat Ray, how do I do it? I already have all the sprites made, I copied the file of the Elf Melter backpack for it just in case the size needs to be specific... how do I code it to...
  3. JayStarPlays

1.4 Adventure (Pre-Hardmode)

This is my first ever map, please feel free to give me constructive criticism on how I can make my map better! I already know some music boxes may be broken in areas! 1.4 Adventure Fight through dungeons and bosses to find a way to get back home! This map is part 1 in a 2-part series I am...
  4. JayStarPlays

tModLoader How to make multi-projectile beam sword?

I'm trying to make a sword that fires the projectiles ichor stream, vile powder, beam sword beam all at the same time with different effects. The ichor stream will fire directly at the cursor, the vile powder will fire in a spread of ~5, and the beam sword will indirectly fire at the cursor...
  5. JayStarPlays

tModLoader How do I make all enemies in a certain event have a chance at dropping an item?

I am trying to make all enemies in the Martian Madness event have a rare chance at dropping a new weapon, how do I do it? Edit: Quickly figured out on my own. Not able to find an answer for this though: tModLoader - How do I make a custom "goodie bag" / "present?"
  6. JayStarPlays

tModLoader How do I make a custom "goodie bag" / "present?"

How do I make items drop during holidays, similar to the "goodie bag" or "present" items? What do I need to do, and what code do I need? I already know how to make a custom treasure bag, I only need help with dropping it. I'm specifically trying to make an "easter basket" that's like a goodie...
  7. JayStarPlays

tModLoader Unable to move, use items, nor look at settings

For some reason, on my Terraria, tmodloader, I am completely unable to move, nor use items, nor open my settings to close Terraria. I have to always alt-f4 it or use task manager to close it once I'm in a world. Can someone please tell me what may be causing this, and how I can fix this? Thanks...
  8. JayStarPlays

tModLoader Tmodloader Enemy Spawning Questions

1. How do I make an enemy spawn a certain amount of tiles above the ground, or at a certain height only? (Both answers here are preferred, but otherwise just certain height is fine.) 2. How do I make an enemy never despawn? I need these 2 questions to be answered so I can finish an enemy in...
  9. JayStarPlays

tModLoader How do I make tiles require a certain amount of pickaxe power to break?

I made a block in a mod on tmodloader, and I want it to need at least a gold pickaxe (55% power) to break. Can anyone help me with this? Please?
Back
Top Bottom