Search results for query: *

1. joelfrog

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

It's release day! But what exact time, because I don't see it launching yet...
  2. joelfrog

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Yeah, me too ! The last time I remember the last update was like, in 2013, and it was all just bug fixes.
  3. joelfrog

Can I join

Ok, it's blurry, very blurry, so you can't see it , this is why I don't have a picture yet, also because I can't copy and paste things from photos .it's made of doom circuit bricks from the ancients awakened mod. This is my starting technofortress :rslime::kingslime:~;)Is that better? Just...
  4. joelfrog

Can I join

Ok... so first I work with mods, but it's ok if you want me to disable them. So as I was saying, I've been looking to make a techno haven with a modded security system and I can spawn in different boss fight rooms, dining halls, storage depots, turret rooms, and planning rooms!
  5. joelfrog

Can I join

Now, this is the best !
  6. joelfrog

CC Creation Compendium #72

Ok. Here's my entry; Well, you may not see it
  7. joelfrog

Can I join

Yay Does anyone like dat cool music
  8. joelfrog

Can I join

I like robots yeet
  9. joelfrog

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Hey guys I don't have a job can I think about joining the terraria company?
  10. joelfrog

T h a n k s frog . It's polite to say that in the frog kingdom
  11. joelfrog

Could I join on the er, next one? I'm on mobile . How do you get screen--ohhhh never mind
  12. joelfrog

Mobile VPN Mobile Multiplayer

I should study yeet .... but der is a plug fur terraria yeet
  13. joelfrog

PC Trading Any Item For In-Game Money (Super Cheap)

well, I'm an end game too, but it was quick because I've done maps! But, if only I'm not tempted to get anything from my maps, I will make a survival character. I will tell you when I will save up to get the stuff, but this is what he needs; 1 x any starting machine gun/shotgun any large...
  14. joelfrog

GMT timezone want European people to do a playthrough message me for more and difficulty! MODDED

Hey what about me? Can you tell me your mods or is it just calamity?
  15. joelfrog

PC Hire me! (I’m a builder)

Hey if you don't mind me I will pay any money I have as well as some cool stuff from my all items map. But anyway, I want you to build one or both of these :(it doesn't matter) frog mech or space ship slime mansion / Martian saucer You can choos any of them, just a slime mansion? I don't...
  16. joelfrog

Newbie Intro >.>

Hello to you to! hey, by the way, if it's okay with you, can you and me be partners/friends? (2 notes: 1~ you can be either one-- a partner or a friend, or both, it's up to you, if accepted. And 2 ~ please do not ask me for discord I cannot get on because whenever I go on ANY online page...
  17. joelfrog

Hey can you try joining my world ? I haven't started hosting but it has tmodloader just in case...

Hey can you try joining my world ? I haven't started hosting but it has tmodloader just in case you know, but if you ask I can disable them all.... but anyway I just have the name (no, I already made it, though.) it's called "cog world!"(..and with the exclamation mark, but please no punctuation...
Back
Top Bottom