Search results for query: *

1. Kingslime2000

Texture Pack Start of THE Breakdown texture pack!

illegal Gun parts What do you think of it? This is only the beginning! New sprites will be added as I make them!
  2. Kingslime2000

WIP breakdown boss sprites (Mechameleon bosses)

For now I only have 1, The Mechameleon Hornet, which is a huge WIP, right now it is just Queen bee using Mech hornet's Colour palette. I will update this! Should i keep this as phase 1 sprite as Mechameleon bosses work like this, They start off as recolours of the boss they were...
  3. Kingslime2000

What do you guys dislike about Ocram most?

Tell me so I can fix it in my mod. Why the frick was this moved? I'm talking about My mod and Ocram being in it...😕😕🤔 This is about A mod not FRICKING CONSOLE! I REQUEST YOU PUT IT BACK, AS I PLACED IT CORRECTLY...
  4. Kingslime2000

tModLoader Things you can do to help make it.

1. Join the official discord here: - link removed by staff - 2. Do the contests 3. Make as many suggestions as you want , however I want it to remain PG. 4. Spread the news!
  5. Kingslime2000

Story Breakdown mod lore

in the beginning, there was nothing, even void did not exist, however eventually four deities appeared, they battled over who would rule this new world they were going to make. Terraris the pure simply watched as the embodiments of chaos, light and rage, battled. But then he snapped the battle...
  6. Kingslime2000

Game Mechanics So i just Watched the symphonic metal cover for Plantera

I think in expert mode the boss themes should be more intense and then even more so in Master mode.
  7. Kingslime2000

tModLoader The breakdown mod!

Greetings, fellow terrarians! I would like to share some of my concepts for my Mod breakdown starting with npc's Pre-hardmode: The eskimo: How to get: Talk to the buried kid you find in the Tundra biome. Quotes: after being freed: Thanks for that I thought I was a goner for a minute there...
  8. Kingslime2000

W.I.P sprites for Dawn Of Chaos (Set 1)

The smeltery The chaos bladeEye of Chaos Do you like them.
  9. Kingslime2000

Game Mechanics Boss rush+ Dev bosses

My first idea is simply a boss rush. The other idea is to add the devs to the game as bosses. Of course the devs would decide the abilities of their boss counterpart.
Back
Top Bottom