Search results for query: *

• Users: Naeso
  • Order by date
  1. Naeso

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Could you show us when exactly something like that was said ? Because from what I gather, it was said to be done for launch, then got delayed into oblivion. Even the eShop page mention a 2 player on screen experience.
  2. Naeso

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

A word about local multiplayer please ?
  3. Naeso

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I don't get it. Why you have to reasearch stuff ? I feel like this is a mix between survival/creative. I really, don't like it. Make it 100% creative, not half of it...
  4. Naeso

Switch Lonely split screener's club

State of the game today. You know what happend if I'm commenting here.
  5. Naeso

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Tbh It's even worse. They are hiding it, instead of saying "we're working on it !" o_O That would be just enough tbh. Just say it exists !
  6. Naeso

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Yep. It seems like you've completly abandonned Local multiplayer on Switch. Thanks for the false advertisement.
  7. Naeso

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I don't recall seeing any feature like this. EDIT : found the option.
  8. Naeso

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I wonder, I don't see anything about the freezes the game have when autosaving. It's my greatest pain.
  9. Naeso

Other Is it possible to ask for a real French translation or the possiblity to switch languages on Switch?

Hi, I've got a suggestioncomplain. I first played Terrariaon PC back in 2013 or 2014 I think. The French translation was not good, but It was fine somewhat because I was able to turn the game into the English language. Today, I've bought the Switch version. This version have a problem : I...
Back
Top Bottom