Search results for query: *

• Users: Arrix
  • Order by date
  1. A

Switch A lot of freezing

@Great Dame Thanks for the suggestion, I will try and see if it helps later this day. I didn't even know you could turn it off. ^^' A quick test turned out quite good. The freeze after death but before the respawn is still there and is still annoying, but the other freezes seem to be gone. If...
  2. A

Switch A lot of freezing

Yes, it's a large world, but I don't I will be playing it till a patch. I thought that a restart would help but I guess I was just lucky. The next time I started the game it was freezing right from the start and only got worse. I'll see if restarting on a smaller world helps.
  3. A

Switch A lot of freezing

You are welcome and I hope it helps. I played again for a few hours today and at the start the game was fine. No freezes. But after around 2 hours the game started to freeze again. Should I issue a few bug report with the added information or is it fine, if I edit the op? Will it bee seen?
  4. A

Switch A lot of freezing

The recent release state of Slay the Spire should have taught me a lesson but here I am anyway. The game is good, 30 bucks are worth for the content Terraria offers, but the technical aspects of the port are not satisfactory. I have already submitted a bug report through the form that a...
Back
Top Bottom