• Users: Zarc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zarc

PC Looking to buy a Snow Globe

Hi, All i need is one Snow Globe Thanks
  2. Zarc

PC Souls of night

Hello Everyone, I was just wondering if it is possible to get souls of night from corrupt bunnies? I have made a farm using vile powder to make bunnies into corrupt bunnies then kill them. I have been able to use this on the moblie version but I am not sure if it works on the PC version...
  3. Zarc

PC The Most Efficient Money farm in Terraria 1.3

The Glorious Goldfish Farm Today I was playing around with making a farm with Goldfish statues and hooking them up to bird timers. This is actualy a extremely good way to make money. All you need is: A Bug Net, Wires, Wire Cutters, A Wrench, Some Pressure Plates, Some Switches, Some Building...
  4. Zarc

PC Fishing in 1.3

My world is expert mode and is easymode. I am using the Stitting ducks fishing rob which has 40% fishing power. The bait I am using is worms which have 25% bait power and I have the accessory angler's earing. The problem is that I am only ever getting Bass. Is this bag RNG or a glitch?
  5. Zarc

Mobile Mobile android. Restore deleted characters and worlds?

Hello everyone, Does anyone know if it is possible to restore deleted characters and worlds on a android device? -Zarc
  6. Zarc

Shadow orbs not appearing

Hello everyone, So I am at the stage on a new character wants to kill the eater of worlds, unfortunately shadow orbs are not appearing. I have made at least 3 new worlds with corruption on them and none have had even a single shadow orb. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if...
  7. Zarc

Other Chatbox.

Hello, I don't think any people reading this will think a new player could have a good idea. But I have! My proposal is that the forums has a chatbox on the home of the forums for all players to talk with the rest of the community without making a new thread. I know for certain this is possible...
  8. Zarc

PC Looking to buy Sorcerer Emblem

I would like to buy a sorcerer emblem. Please add me on steam if you want to trade and we can talk about prices. My steam name: squidword990 -Zarc
Back
Top Bottom