Search results for query: *

1. LikeSc00b

Mac Was killing the Eye of Cthulhu when...

I was playing in my vanilla world and when I was killing the Eye of Cthulhu some text appeared above me in the sky saying "world record" I have no idea what this came from, and I have some basic mods enabled, but they're mods like boss checklist - mods that tweak the game but don't add much to...
  2. LikeSc00b

Magic Storage Mod - Can't break the crafting interface with my pickaxe

I feel stupid. That's exactly what it was - there was a bottle on the right that I didn't notice. Thank you!
  3. LikeSc00b

Magic Storage Mod - Can't break the crafting interface with my pickaxe

I keep trying to break it and it won't break. I even used cheats to pull in an endgame pickaxe and that couldn't break it either - I'm sure there's a simple answer, but I've tried everything and I still can't break it. There are no storage components and there isn't a storage heart nearby.
  4. LikeSc00b

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

How come you got rid of the lunar shield, spacewalk diving gear, and holy ankh shell?
  5. LikeSc00b

All my Knowledge items from Calamity show up as Unloaded Items

I've also had this problem. My lunar shield, holy ankh shell, and spacewalk diving gear are showing up as unloaded and it's so frustrating. A couple of them are equipables I use constantly.
  6. LikeSc00b

tModLoader Is there a way to easily swap between vanilla and modded terraria?

I upgraded to modded terraria but when I did I replaced the old files and now I don't know how to go to vanilla again. Help?
Back
Top Bottom