Search results for query: *

1. Nigel368

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Nice! A state of the game on my birthday! 1.4.5 keeps looking more and more exciting!
  2. Nigel368

Biomes & Nature Glowing moss biome overhaul

I think the glowing moss biomes added in 1.4 could really use an overhaul. Right now they honestly are more cool to look at than anything else but I think it's be cool if they were more than just normal cave terrain with moss on the tiles, I think some sort of more unique generation akin to the...
  3. Nigel368

Happy birthday Chippy!

Happy birthday Chippy!
  4. Nigel368

**REPORTED** [Mobile 1.4.4] Shell phone not working in Classic

Hi I am having the same problem on Switch, I haven't tested it on journey mode, but it does not work for me on classic, and just makes the sound as well. I tried the methods that you guys mentioned, however they did not work for me.
  5. Nigel368

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

So hyped for the update!
  6. Nigel368

Thanks! (Sorry I know this is late I haven't been active lately)

Thanks! (Sorry I know this is late I haven't been active lately)
  7. Nigel368

I just lost my whole armor collection of almost all of the armors in the game when I updated my...

I just lost my whole armor collection of almost all of the armors in the game when I updated my Switch Terraria to 1.4. If you have any worlds with mannequins don't load them! (On the Switch version)
  8. Nigel368

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

Nice! The workshop support is coming out the day after my birthday!
  9. Nigel368

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  10. Nigel368

Switch Switch Multiplayer

I renewed my membership for Nintendo Switch Online,
  11. Nigel368

Switch Switch Multiplayer

Ok, cool I won't be able for a bit because my Nintendo Switch Online membership expired a bit ago, but I will when I renew it. When I do do you want me to create a new character or use my post moon lord character?
  12. Nigel368

Switch Item trading post

Does anyone have a scourge of the corruptor or extra corruption key? I've been farming for days. I will give some moon lord treasure bags in exchange. Edit: Ok funny story, I found out a king slime trick yesterday after I posted this original comment and got it on the first try. Then today I...
  13. Nigel368

I'm trying to think what we could do, I have all ready farmed for the cell phone ankh shield...

I'm trying to think what we could do, I have all ready farmed for the cell phone ankh shield terra blade materials for the zenith, rod of discord, and just about every boss drop. I would love to play, let me know if you have any ideas for what to do. :D
  14. Nigel368

The zenith is for sure more powerful, I just think it would be cool If you could get the first...

The zenith is for sure more powerful, I just think it would be cool If you could get the first fractal in without cheats from for the worthy, plus then you could obtain it on the Switch version, whenever 1.4 comes out for it. Sadly I do not have PC Terraria so I will have to wait for switch...
  15. Nigel368

Who thinks it would be cool if you could get the first fractal from completing the for the...

Who thinks it would be cool if you could get the first fractal from completing the for the worthy seed?
  16. Nigel368

Switch Item trading post

I finally got a rod of discord
  17. Nigel368

Thank you for telling me happy birthday anyway.:D

18. Nigel368

19. Nigel368

Sorry to confuse you... I posted that birthday thing on March 28, when it was my birthday and...

Sorry to confuse you... I posted that birthday thing on March 28, when it was my birthday and never got around to changing it. I have changed it now sorry about that.
  20. Nigel368

Sorry to confuse you... I posted that birthday thing on March 28, when it was my birthday and...

Sorry to confuse you... I posted that birthday thing on March 28, when it was my birthday and never got around to changing it. I have changed it now sorry about that.
Back
Top Bottom