Search results for query: *

1. A

PC Upon installation of the game, I am not able to start it up

Thank you so much, I got it to work. I believe it was because of another game that when messing around with Visual C++ that I somehow messed up with the DLL files, so it should be preventing any more problems in the future with this PC. Again thank you for all the help, I'm now able to play!
  2. A

I opened it and this is what it gave me It just crashes before giving me what i assume is more info but it seems like it has something to do with .net framework like i assumed, but then again i dont know what to do I tried opening it again, and this time it crashed with the same info but...
  3. A

I did this, and nothing happens when I try to start the game, it just says loading, then stops and still gives the error. I went to that file directory and theres not even a Terraria folder, probably because the game has never actually been able to run
  4. A

My friend just gifted me the game on Steam, I downloaded it, it installed the frameworks it needed, but then didn't start the game. I tried opening it again and i get an error: "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x77665ef8." I was...
Back
Top Bottom