Search results for query: *

1. S

**REPORTED** Game time setting it to night whenever the day arrives.

I missed out on an eclipse because of this bug. also, every patch brings the Labor of Love update news post on steam to the "Today" section, even though labor of love has not been re released 6 times.
  2. S

Resolved Cursed Dungeon Walls only spawning enemies from the brick variety

i am also encountering this same issue, this definitely feels like a huge bug. Theres no way that we're getting a 1/7 chance consistently many times in a row. in the first 30 seconds of your video, i counted 14 different spawns than what should spawn in front of those walls. calculating the...
  3. S

All cursed dungeon walls spawning only Brick Wall mob types

Ive found that cursed dungeon walls of any kind seem to just mainly spawn the mobs from the brick wall (paladins, necromancers, Blue armored bones, etc.) Is this intentional? I have a farm that is using Tiled walls so i can get an inferno fork and tactical shotgun, but all im seeing are the...
  4. S

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I always thought Terraria had the perfect engine to make an insane ridley fight, and this mod has extreme potential to have one of those. Its starting to be my absolute favotite mod. Oh wait it already is. Im just waiting for things to be more Multiplayer compatible so my friends can find...
  5. S

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

What is the music that plays at the crashed ship after you beat King Slayer? and also, can we get a music box for it eventually?
  6. S

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Im unsure if this is intentional, but i had a minecart track generate inside my lab and destroyed half of it and filled it with lava. Any ideas on what happened?
  7. S

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Joining a multiplayer game resets the kill count on the crown for me. Upon Killing one enemy it resets to 1. Its the same exact world but just being hosted in multiplayer. It appears to be a multiplayer specific bug.
  8. S

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

Im also having an issue with the cracked crown regarding kills, as the number resets every new play session. Id like for it to remember this, as to not have to grind even longer and longer each time. Any input on this behavior is appreciated!
Back
Top Bottom