Search results for query: *

1. ThatGuyWhoUsesXray

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Was there a change to how spirit ore spawns in the newest update? I have a world that I made like a few months back, but we beat the mech bosses right after the update, and there is no spirit ore from what I can tell. Is there a way to fix that?
  2. ThatGuyWhoUsesXray

How do you get the Gambler to move in?
  3. ThatGuyWhoUsesXray

This looks great! Been waiting for this for years! Just wondering though, I just started a playthrough and we were going to fight the mech bosses right before the update. I know this update seems to change up the asteroids, is there anything else world gen wise we will be lacking in our...
  4. ThatGuyWhoUsesXray

tModLoader Dictionary of Prefixes - Reforging Expansion Mod

Hey, was looking at the mod, and honestly, it looks great. I'm planning on using it in an upcoming playthrough with some friends and just wanted to offer a few ideas. Anyways, I love the mod, and like the way it is going! Its such a simple idea, but thats the beauty of it, it fits into any...
  5. ThatGuyWhoUsesXray

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I made a mod pack based around this mod and thorium for throwing gear, except all throwing damage buffing accessories will not buff rogue damage from this mod. It would be nice if there was some way to turn rogue weapons into throwing damage, like how Fargo's does it with melee switching to...
  6. ThatGuyWhoUsesXray

tModLoader Tutorial: [1] Getting started with tModLoader

The ModLoader folder is not shown in my Terraria files. I did get Tmodloader and it has been working properly on my Terraria game, but I did move the Terraria files from %UserProfile%/Documents/My Games. Could this be causing the folder to show up somewhere else?
Back
Top Bottom