Search results for query: *

1. Rosterdam

Resolved Discord Server?

Thank you kindly!
  2. Rosterdam

Resolved Discord Server?

I can’t seem to find the link to the Official Discord Server... halp plz?
  3. Rosterdam

Resolved [Switch] Crimson/Corruption/Hallow, Can they spread through walls and rope?

Can the infectious biomes spread through walls as well? Like, background walls. Or rope? Thanks for the help! Also, Hardmode on expert is way harder than I thought it’d be!
  4. Rosterdam

Resolved [Switch] Unable to craft Angler Tackle Bag

Thanks you for the update!!
  5. Rosterdam

Resolved [Switch] Honeyed Goggles Bee Mount

Like the first thing I got -_-
  6. Rosterdam

Resolved [Switch] Unable to craft Angler Tackle Bag

Has anyone been able to craft the Angler Tackle Bag? I have the High Test Fishing Line, Tackle Box and Angler Earring. I’m right in front of Tinker’s Workshop with all item unequipped but in my inventory.
  7. Rosterdam

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Imp staff and magic lantern fix pleaseeeeee
  8. Rosterdam

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Thank you for this patch! I didn’t see anything about the imp or magic lantern though. D: buuuut this is a great patch!
  9. Rosterdam

Switch Pet Magic Lantern not appearing.

Yes, thanks for posting that!
  10. Rosterdam

Switch Pet Magic Lantern not appearing.

I’ve tried turning the console off for a while and back on, restarting terraria, but my pet Magic Lantern still isn’t showing. (The one bought from the Skeleton Merchant.) lol I promise I’m not purposely looking for bugs... I’ve submitted it on the Bug form. I unequipped dyes but no help. Anyone...
  11. Rosterdam

Switch Imp Staff minions not indefinite?

Ahah, thanks man!
  12. Rosterdam

Switch Imp Staff minions not indefinite?

When I spawn the Imps, they despawn after a couple of minutes or so. Though when I spawn the hornets, they stay spawned indefinitely until I die, or reload the world. I’ve played mobile and PC but can’t remember if that’s normal. You guys know about this? Thanks!
  13. Rosterdam

Switch Duplicating Items And Vortex Beater Bug

Haha I might take you up on that. Right now I’m building all the farms and bridges till I go into Hardmode, and trying to do all the fishing quests to make the PDA. Idk how you beat it so fast! I’ve got 101 hours on my character lol.
  14. Rosterdam

Switch Fluids are flickering!

Yesp, I turned my console off for a minute and turned it on, reloaded and the flickering stopped! Thanks! Weird. But I submitted the bug! Sorry for double posting, wasn’t sure where to post thread.
  15. Rosterdam

Yes, they’re flashing. Like appear, disappear, appear and disappear; in a very fast succession. They function normally, I can swim or use a bucket but graphically they’re flickering off and on.
  16. Rosterdam

I tried uploading a small video but it says extension not supported. All my fluids in the world are flickering even after restarting and reloading the world.
  17. Rosterdam

All my fluids are flickering and I don’t know why! The entire world does it! Even after restarting and reloading.
  18. Rosterdam

Switch Duplicating Items And Vortex Beater Bug

like, any of the bosses?? I’m playing expert now. Lol kinda scared to go into Hardmode already
  19. Rosterdam

Resolved [Switch] Mechanical Lens and Yellow Wrench?

Ah, thanks man. Yeah, she doesn’t have them.
Back
Top Bottom