Search results for query: *

1. Apollodorus

Thanks! Sorry I'm not very active anymore, I'm basically pretending terraria doesn't exist until...

Thanks! Sorry I'm not very active anymore, I'm basically pretending terraria doesn't exist until 1.3 comes out. Don't wanna burn out my interest Dx
  2. Apollodorus

I rather like the cold, and Texas is not exactly in my top 40 states I'd like to live in, as far...

I rather like the cold, and Texas is not exactly in my top 40 states I'd like to live in, as far as the US goes. :)
  3. Apollodorus

Huge wave of new Terraria fans incoming?

I haven't read all 16 pages yet, but maybe it's been discussed that Re-Logic is perhaps currently planning on giving a pre-release of 1.3 to pewdiepie so as to build hype? Either that or pewdiepie is waiting for 1.3, which makes sense. Either way, I'm looking forward to it, I get to potentially...
  4. Apollodorus

Loomynarty cunferm!!!!!1!!11!1!!!11one!

Loomynarty cunferm!!!!!1!!11!1!!!11one!
  5. Apollodorus

Today is the first day in half a year that I've watched fnaf videos. I found out a few minutes...

Today is the first day in half a year that I've watched fnaf videos. I found out a few minutes later, that Scott was releasing FNAF3 today.
  6. Apollodorus

Weapons & Equip Smartphones : The Ankh Charm of Info

It would be crafted with a bunch of new accessories, making it a bit more complex. I've considered adding a new item paired with this, a microchip, that would be more difficult to craft. THoughts on that? Also, the name is pending, it's changed once, and I'm down for any suggestions.
  7. Apollodorus

Game Mechanics Tiered Reforging

I fixed it xD thanks for pointing it out lol. Like I said, I'm on mobile.
  8. Apollodorus

When you reforge a weapon, you can get a bad modifier. You can pay less, or more, to respectively change your chances of getting a bad modifier. Is it really unclear? Might have to do a rewrite now... Edit : Ooops, it deleted the 4 in the 40%. Hope its clearer now
  9. Apollodorus

Weapons & Equip Bad Prefixes: Please Remove These

Me too :D Mine is super simple and super rough though. Gonna redo it tomorrow http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tiered-reforging.13294/
  10. Apollodorus

Since both summoner and fishing items are getting a modifier upgrade, why don't we upgrade the system of reforging as well? Tiered Reforging : Changing how much you pay, based on your desired quality of reforging. For now, we'll only use 3 tiers, with pending stats and names. Weapons Cheap...
  11. Apollodorus

But the toy is still functional and only slightly damaged, and when the damages do make an actual impact, you'll probably be able to repair them, for a price. It's seriously not that big of an issue. Annoying, yes, but so is broken armor.
  12. Apollodorus

Solar Panels should be a thing. I think @Cenx was talking about adding new wire-y stuff.

Solar Panels should be a thing. I think @Cenx was talking about adding new wire-y stuff.
  13. Apollodorus

My issue is more that a) the logistics make no sense, it's not a 3-D printer, and b) I'd just be selling a bunch of loot and have no inventory space issues. Also, idk how I'd make it so the stores come up, it'd have to be a new hotkey, which is a bit much to ask for.
  14. Apollodorus

Did I go a little overboard? Yes. Was I too rude? Probably Dx But still, this idea just gives me such a bad taste in my mouth, it sounds kinda like a little kid complaining about not having enough money for a toy.
  15. Apollodorus

I have an idea guys. Since everything that requires any grinding and adds any frustration or difficulty is shoe-horned in by greedy developers and doesn't add to the gameplay, why don't we just remove all enemies? :D Also, walking is a pain, we should have unlimited flight! :D Mining for blocks...
  16. Apollodorus

Items Solar Forge

I really like it, although the bar that you mentioned sounds kinda tacky. Perhaps, since it is a solar forge, the dark blue coloring on the sprite could slowly shift to a bright yellow? That would make sense, remove the bar, and look better. Also, I think that you shouldn't lose your progress...
  17. Apollodorus

Lol, thanks for the feedback. I was wondering if it might be a bit OP, but without a flashlight function, I think it'll be fine.
  18. Apollodorus

O hi

O hi
  19. Apollodorus

Thanks :D I haven't gotten feedback on the new format for my second one yet, and I want to know...

Thanks :D I haven't gotten feedback on the new format for my second one yet, and I want to know if it's better.
  20. Apollodorus

Yeah, I think I've read one or two of em, seemed a'ight. I don't mean to shoehorn in self...

Yeah, I think I've read one or two of em, seemed a'ight. I don't mean to shoehorn in self advertisement, but could you look at my suggestions and critique em? Like, anything that should or could change.
Back
Top Bottom