Search results for query: *

1. Pixelcraft05

Terraria not running despite verifying game files

Thanks, resolved on the 5th one :D
  2. Pixelcraft05

**REPORTED** Minor bestiary number incorrect

I personally think vertebrae is better... may be cuz i am thinking of something else... (gosh i don't have a pure mind)
  3. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

i agree with the flower biome thing but i don't know a fix for the mod not working, sorry
  4. Pixelcraft05

**REPORTED** Minor bestiary number incorrect

There is a minor "bug" (unsure whether or not to call it a bug since it is just a number that is incorrect but i wanted to at least report it and thought it would count as a bug) that i just noticed in the bestiary which is that the golden frog is after the jungle turtle in number meaning that...
  5. Pixelcraft05

Resolved Shadow chests won't swap with other chests with block swap.

probably due to them possibly being locked which could be used to open them b4 skeletron though i am not sure, if it is unlocked it might have to do with the block ID being the same but as a different state
  6. Pixelcraft05

gud

gud
  7. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i am having an issue with yharon not dropping treasure bag (phase 1) nor is he buffing solar eclipse, i've killed all calamity and vanilla bosses up until yharon, so yharon and scal remain but i still can't get darksun fragments even though i beat yharon phase one, i tried again in godmode, same...
  8. Pixelcraft05

You need to place it on a platform/table/workbench
  9. Pixelcraft05

jesus christ i do not have the patience to do something like that O.O i applaud you for having the patience to do that lol, i'm currently using many mods and post ML is... well it's chaos... like "oh you went into a desert? Here have a random boss that takes half your hp because you went to do...
  10. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

maybe it has to do with their PC? i'm not good at knowing stuff like this but it may be that his/her PC doesn't have enough storage or maybe doesn't have all the correct mods downloaded or has too many mods loaded as i said idk but i'm trying to help :)
  11. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I also had that problem but i'm not too bothered i'm using my world from a few updates ago and it's working fine, if there is anything new in the world gen i may check it out but i can't be too bothered unless it is a necessary item for a crafting recipe otherwise i don't wanna make a new world
  12. Pixelcraft05

What does the "would you like to grow a garden" world gen thing mean? If it is even apart of this mod. Is it what spawns the florawood stuff? cuz i find the music there kinda loud and also it spawns too many flowers imo, i get it, it's supposed to be very fertile dirt but it's a bit too much...
  13. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I am using: SoA, calamity, thorium, magic storage, cheat sheet (in case there is something that i can't resolve or got something that takes loads of grinding then crashing b4 it saves (happened with sirens heart for me)), furniture food and fun, chad's furniture mod, the balance mod, recipe...
  14. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Heron rod has a bug with where line is casted, currently casted at the base of playermodel, if you have issues fixing it maybe ask diverman sam? (he fixed one for tacklebox: modest fishing content)
  15. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

weird bug with piglin army making nether portals fall thru world, had to butcher them bcuz of that, also weapon sprite while riding on the skeleton chicken appears as if you were not on a mount 2nd one is just a minor visual bug so if it's not fixed i don't mind since it doesn't affect...
  16. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Logicalty - Expanding Terraria and Adding Fun [WIP]

Is this mod still being worked on?
  17. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

If this mod was being worked on more then that'd be awesome cuz the all the shiz happening in 2020 is insane and just to be able to chill and fish in terraria would be great i hope either fooksie comes back or some1 else makes more content for this mod since it is amazing already but i always...
  18. Pixelcraft05

tModLoader The breakdown mod!

i mean why not, but i won't be very active nor will i really say anything cuz i am shy :( oh and also invite invalid? :confused:
Back
Top Bottom