Search results for query: *

• Users: Azu
  • Order by date
  1. Azu

If you want me, I'm gonna mostly be on Discord. Azu #3572.

If you want me, I'm gonna mostly be on Discord. Azu #3572.
  2. Azu

Whew, it's been about a month huh? Honestly, since all my friends are kinda off the site for the...

Whew, it's been about a month huh? Honestly, since all my friends are kinda off the site for the most part, I'm going too. Goodbye guys.
  3. Azu

Something something spoilers, something something dissapointment. See y'all the 18h of November.

Something something spoilers, something something dissapointment. See y'all the 18h of November.
  4. Azu

Said it once and I'll say it again. [B]Tag your :red:ing spoilers. Takes 5 seconds, and helps...

Said it once and I'll say it again. [B]Tag your :red:ing spoilers. Takes 5 seconds, and helps people out. It isn't hard.
  5. Azu

Yup, until the 31st.

Yup, until the 31st.
  6. Azu

Just glue it to the piano, problem solved.

Just glue it to the piano, problem solved.
  7. Azu

Wood you look at that.

Wood you look at that.
  8. Azu

Let us know the next time you're disappearing for several months. :p

Let us know the next time you're disappearing for several months. :p
  9. Azu

What are your least favourite additions to Terraria?

Parties and throwing stuff. Parties lag the hell out of my world, only give vanity items, and can be started at random. Throwing is just ranged, nothing more, but a whole lot less.
  10. Azu

I still haven't done it. Even on Easy. FTL is a brutal game. Last run ended with my last crew...

I still haven't done it. Even on Easy. FTL is a brutal game. Last run ended with my last crew member dying of both a fire and asphyxiation.
  11. Azu

Because the already existing wiki wasn't enough?

Because the already existing wiki wasn't enough?
  12. Azu

Did you look everywhere for it?

Did you look everywhere for it?
  13. Azu

In X/Y, Azumarill got a buff in it's Fairy typing, which combines with good STAB moves, Huge...

In X/Y, Azumarill got a buff in it's Fairy typing, which combines with good STAB moves, Huge Power, and now an immunity to Dragon, made it a real powerhouse.
  14. Azu

Sh4rpen that bl4d3.

Sh4rpen that bl4d3.
  15. Azu

You could've just continued it in the comments???

You could've just continued it in the comments???
  16. Azu

TCF these days has been a game of "Read the first three words then scroll quickly past".

TCF these days has been a game of "Read the first three words then scroll quickly past".
  17. Azu

Tag your damn spoilers, people. Ain't that hard

Tag your damn spoilers, people. Ain't that hard
  18. Azu

-block destruction. -souls of blight -grammar -misspellings -enemy spam My god, the perfect...

-block destruction. -souls of blight -grammar -misspellings -enemy spam My god, the perfect recipe for a bad suggestion. I'm so sorry you had to reread that, and know you typed it.
  19. Azu

NPCs & Enemies Various Enemy Improvments- Making them more Interesting!

I have no words to describe the feeling of true fear I got when I was reading this. You just made the jungle impossible to go through. The underground would become a graveyard from the DoT and blindness. I cannot describe how much this would screw anyone who dared go into the underworld over...
  20. Azu

I now know how Aji is gonna die. Forgetting to get a haircut until the weight of it crushes him.

I now know how Aji is gonna die. Forgetting to get a haircut until the weight of it crushes him.
Back
Top Bottom