Search results for query: *

1. U

Absorb The Non-Issue

Someone kills me to add to the killcount. There are trees outside.
  2. U

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

(if ya be do wanderin' why I happened to react to a random post on a random page then it is because I was browsing through random pages.)
  3. U

You say three words I say three words. never ending story...

(you should've said sharks with lasers) imploded into spaghetti
  4. U

Ask A Stupid Question...

Happen across a potato? Yes. Would I die?
  5. U

Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

To find out, you thoroughly search the universe for clues, and you create a supercomputer dedicated to finding the reason for it. Unfortunately for your research, the computer goes rouge and decides to destroy the Cube. A single small piece of rock is on the floor. Whatever will we do?!?!?!?!?
  6. U

Make an edit of the above poster's username

Sly Antonio (i dont even know at this point)
  7. U

*CHH* I NEED BACK UP! *CHH*

*CHH*[unintelligible]*CHH*
  8. U

Say A

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
  9. U

CTRL V

.-----------------TTTT_-----_______ /''''''''''(______O] ----------____ \______/]_ __...---'"""\_ --'' Q ___________@ |''' ._ _______________=---------""""""" | ..--''| l L |_l | | ..--''...
  10. U

Absorb The Non-Issue

I got banned from the server for using cheats to get rid of it. I spawned a flying purple hippo with a tophat from AOE2 before I was banned.
  11. U

It the person above's avatar was dead, what would their gravestone say?

They got run over by their automobile thing.
  12. U

Look to your right- The first object you see, you must eliminate the above user with it.

I block your airways with a glass jar causing you to suffocate.
Back
Top Bottom