Search results for query: *

1. U

Game Mechanics Decide NPC arrangement before they arrive

Hello everyone! I am here with an idea for a mechanic that would help me and I can assume many others a lot in those situations where the wrong NPC moves into the wrong place. I think it would be nice if there was the ability to pre-set where you want an NPC to move in before they actually do...
  2. U

How are you all?

How does everyone feel today?
  3. U

OOC The Farlands OOC

Welcome to The Farland OOC thread. This roleplay is taking place in an olden medieval setting, with some exceptions allowing for non medieval things in it. Map: The thick lines seperating areas are where the areas meet. The caverns to the top left and the plains at the bottom have not got...
  4. U

Drawings & Paintings Some of my sketches

So, I decided to take some photos of some sketches I deemed worthy of sharing. I am not an artist. Feel free to criticize, also be warned, most for it is from 2~4 years ago. Unfinished dragon Age of empires - besieged castle I will post more. I will be doing it in small batches, however as my...
  5. U

The AMA of SsnakeeTheDragon

Hello. I just found this area exists on the forum. Ask me anything within reason if you would like. I will only respond to stuff that I am alright with answering. Well, go ahead!
  6. U

Java.nullpointerexeption(component."introduction missing") not found.

This is rather late. Hello there.
  7. U

Drawings & Paintings F-16C

This is an Blue with blavk wingtips F-16C fighter jet. I was asked by a friend on the forum to create it for them. The original was made in Inkscape, and in an SVG format. I wasn't sure whether the forum supported vector graphics, so here is a rasterized version. I am willing to create art in a...
  8. U

IC The Aftermath

Welcome to The aftermath. The name says it all. This is set in the aftermath of the area 51 raid in an alternate reality in which alien tech was located. You may choose what your side is. Are you a thief? Are you a soldier? Are you living your days in a bunker? It is all up to you. OOC: OOC -...
  9. U

OOC The Aftermath

Welcome to The Aftermath. The Aftermath has it in the name. Alien technology was located in the raid on area 51, and the world is divided. The military are seizing all stolen tech, alien beacons have been activated, as such an alien race has become aware of earth, and some people are cowering...
  10. U

IC System Bugs

Welcome to System Bugs. You are apart of a resistance against a super government to restore the old world. Read more in OOC - System Bugs, and submit your character for approval there.
  11. U

OOC System Bugs

Hello! Welcome to the System Bugs roleplay OOC. I have never hosted one before, so thought I'd give it a shot. IC IS HERE IC - System Bugs A few groundrules. 1. Democracy; events are not held like that of a dictatorship. Everyone has a say, and can present their side of the argument on why/why...
Back
Top Bottom