Search results for query: *

1. Geodeck.1

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

There was a three year gap between version 1.2.12785 and version 1.3.0.7, which was the first 1.3 update. I have absolutely no idea where you got 9 months from.
  2. Geodeck.1

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Kinda wish they would release the mobile version in smaller segments. Grouping Terraria versions1.3.1 through 1.4.0 in one update could take another three years of development.
  3. Geodeck.1

Mobile Issue with downloading update

Sorry for no response. A bunch of things stopped working on my phone at once. I'll just go to a t-mobile store and see if everything can be fixed or if a reset is necessary. Thanks for the help though.
  4. Geodeck.1

Mobile Issue with downloading update

I've been trying to download the new update for the past few hours, but it keeps getting stuck in "waiting to download" or "downloading" without showing a progress bar. I've cleared the Google play cache and data multiple times, but nothing seems to work. Maybe it has to do with everyone...
  5. Geodeck.1

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Just had the "failed download/install" glitch happen to me. Lost a lot of progress and this isn't the first time it happened. Will this be fixed in the next update?
Back
Top Bottom