Search results for query: *

1. DeadKing

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

Thanks, great to hear!
  2. DeadKing

Glad to know the mod isn't finished, hope I can stuff it in my playthrough soon!
  3. DeadKing

Please continue the mod....Or atleast republish it on tmodloader, man I really love Erebus and I hate to see him go
  4. DeadKing

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

Say this when your playing other games then, basically your a "nerd" if you know about the game and had experience in it, troll account
  5. DeadKing

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

ya know what. im done waiting. it feel like a bull face lie and im tired of it,it took yal three damn years for this update now its about to be 4 . i wanted this on my birthday and now im sad :(im done waiting i deleteing terraria
  6. DeadKing

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Finnaly some body made Loki spill the beans...eh durable minions?....I'm not a fan of summoning but hey that's good for this summoners I believe in melee and I'm finnaly gonna play with out my cloud saving breaking
  7. DeadKing

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

I hope we do Plus I think it's 8/27 is the realease date or idk I told everyone on trraria mobile wiki it should be here in end of augest or somewhere idk I just check this and see what's up on help channel idk if I spreader a rumor or not but we might get in in 8/27 again idk I just check...
  8. DeadKing

Yay my tablet is gonna run smoothly with this update but plz where is the release date???
  9. DeadKing

I don't gen care if here small but additions to the game I just don't want it to end...if it ends they should make all devices have the same things and cross platform And mobile switch and console have journeys end too...I mean this is favoritism
  10. DeadKing

Yay were getting chat but...idk maybe. A new raiding theme...nah nah...oh what the heck PLZ DONT CANCEL TRRARIA THIS GAME IS A LEGEND AND YAL ARE THIS CLOSE TO MAKING THIS GAME BETTER THEN MINECRAFT WE DONT CARE IF ITS SMALL UPDATES DONT LEAVE USSSSSSS PLZZZZZZ :eek::eek::eek:
  11. DeadKing

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

If we're getting multiplayer for mobile then why not cross platform? I wanna play with a console player
  12. DeadKing

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Cool now all mobile needs is granite cave everything in the journeys end a chat system a marble cave and we will be good to go thx for he celestial update...when it comes
Back
Top Bottom