Search results for query: *

1. K

Game Mechanics Master Mode Suggestion

I think it’s worth adding to this mode what the player can influence in order to survive, e.g.: Enemies: Zombies will deal more damage than less they health and they will get regeneration, if they hit player. Dark Caster will cast ice mist attack (from Lunatic Cultist but with delay 1 second)...
  2. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Now i have graphics issue: the game, when i am moving, like without VSync. I don't know how to explain.
  3. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

When the game starts, everything is sped up, but i can't capture on video this moment, cuz video starts lagging. When I entered in world it normal, but mouse clicks and animation (e.g. coin rotation animation) is too fast and the game starting lagging. But game hasn't crashed, it's playable 30...
  4. K

Game Mechanics What about Master Mode after Hard Mode?

If the stats of bosses and monsters just increase 1.5 times, then it will be too easy. How about the fact that Master Mode will come after killing the Moon Lord, where the stats and speed of monsters and bosses will already rise to such an extent that they can withstand the final equipment in...
  5. K

Terraria Overhaul Critical Strike Rework as a Separate Mod.

I really want this mechanic critical hit as a separate mod, but I don't have programming skills. Does anyone have time to implement something like this? I will be very happy.
  6. K

Game Mechanics Restoration Potions: Simple Problem, Simple Solution.

Developers can make these potions restore health and mana over a period of time. For example: a restoration potion heals 80 health and restores 80 mana for 20 seconds (4 hp and mp per second). During the potion sickness debuff hp and mana restoration is 2-4 times weaker, or the restoration...
  7. K

Game Mechanics Master Mode Boss Ideas

@Acamaeda Before inflicting damage, he plays teleportation animation. During this animation, he cannot deal damage and this moment is enough to dodge.
  8. K

Game Mechanics Golem in Master mode

Golem is one of the easiest bosses in hardmode compared to others, even in expert mode. I have an idea on how to make it many times stronger: Now he has not two hands, but six; has two extra faces (like demon Asura), that also shoot lasers; if the battle takes place outside the dungeon, during...
  9. K

Game Mechanics Master Mode Boss Ideas

Slime King: Now the Slime King periodically shoots fireballs of red stone on its crown, which are destroyed by one blow; if he after three jumps did not cause damage to the player, then he is teleported directly to the player (regardless of the location of the player); now he can summon the...
Back
Top Bottom