Search results for query: *

1. K

Game Mechanics Master Mode Suggestion

I think it’s worth adding to this mode what the player can influence in order to survive, e.g.: Enemies: Zombies will deal more damage than less they health and they will get regeneration, if they hit player. Dark Caster will cast ice mist attack (from Lunatic Cultist but with delay 1 second)...
  2. K

Game Mechanics What about Master Mode after Hard Mode?

If the stats of bosses and monsters just increase 1.5 times, then it will be too easy. How about the fact that Master Mode will come after killing the Moon Lord, where the stats and speed of monsters and bosses will already rise to such an extent that they can withstand the final equipment in...
  3. K

Terraria Overhaul Critical Strike Rework as a Separate Mod.

I really want this mechanic critical hit as a separate mod, but I don't have programming skills. Does anyone have time to implement something like this? I will be very happy.
  4. K

Game Mechanics Golem in Master mode

Golem is one of the easiest bosses in hardmode compared to others, even in expert mode. I have an idea on how to make it many times stronger: Now he has not two hands, but six; has two extra faces (like demon Asura), that also shoot lasers; if the battle takes place outside the dungeon, during...
Back
Top Bottom