Search results for query: *

1. malakhglitch

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Hmm... now that we have echo coating, wouldn't an echo-coated fog machine be better?
  2. malakhglitch

Builds Malakh's Builds

A simple tower and hellevator at the border of the Ocean and Corruption on a new, Labor of Love, Large Drunk World. It's made of Aetherium Brick since the hellevator actually intersects the Aether Biome. I probably won't make the room at the top a house since I plan on making an Ocean village...
  3. malakhglitch

My basic snow biome village is usually built on or near the level surface. That way I can make a submerged tower (Mechanic + Tinkerer 25 squares vertically) and then an actual tower (Princess + Tax Collector 25 squares vertically) and then two houses (Cyborg + Santa). Have to make the Princess...
  4. malakhglitch

Well, I am using my Journey character to play them. Not sure if I have the patience to do another run-through from beginning.
  5. malakhglitch

Play with the Remix or Zenith worlds. The Happiness mechanics are disabled in them. EDIT: the Echo walls would also be great with your Go Fish world, no more air bubbles in glass.
  6. malakhglitch

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

And in the underground dessert to boot. EDIT: I used 1898274662 world seed in Journey and it gives the same dungeon
  7. malakhglitch

Trees and Waterfalls!

You can use either smoke blocks painted white or a hidden fog machine
  8. malakhglitch

Builds Malakh's Builds

A Martian Invasion Saucer built on The Field of Dreams Server. The "death ray" goes all the way down to the surface. :)
  9. malakhglitch

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Did I miss anyone figuring out what the new seed is? EDIT: Nevermind. The wiki is up-to-date. :)
  10. malakhglitch

CC Creation Compendium #85

Dang! The top submission for this CC is awesome!
  11. malakhglitch

NPCs and Town mini-biomes

So, I've noticed a lot of NPC groupings to optimize NPC happiness or to get pylons. However, they felt a bit off so I decided to make one of my own and share it. This set up is centered around the creation of a Town mini-biome and Pylons. I made a two-storey house in the Snow biome with the...
  12. malakhglitch

I started a new run in Journey mode as well. The NPC happiness requirements are making me stretch my build skills.
  13. malakhglitch

Woof. I haven't been on these forums in a long while. Nice to see that this thread is still here. :D
  14. malakhglitch

Alas, this doesn't seem to spawn exactly the same in 1.4.1.1
  15. malakhglitch

I've been seeing so many requests for Enchanted Swords and Starfuries. 3.4.2.1510225352 Enchanted Sword at: 3414' West, 12' Underground There's also at least 2 Starfuries on the floating islands, haven't fully explored yet and I am too lazy to use TEdit. :p EDIT: This is for 1.4.1.1
  16. malakhglitch

Builds Malakh's Builds

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-building-battle.70766/page-2#post-1612229 A structurally complete, if decoratively deficient, castle build based off of Castle Nagoya.
  17. malakhglitch

Member-Run Contest Terraria Building Battle

Nice builds! Like I said, I was feeling lazy so I did not fully decorate my build. This build is based off of Castle Nagoya.
  18. malakhglitch

To be clear you want it fully-furnished, yes? Finished the structure several days ago, but have been procrastinating on the decor. :nymph:
  19. malakhglitch

:pumpking: I started out thinking I will make a castle that fits one screen, but now I think it's going to be a 2 1/2 - 3 screen wide thing. This is fun!
Back
Top Bottom