Search results for query: *

• Users: Ath3l
  • Order by date
  1. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

It seems that now hotkey tweaks cause crashes (tried mirror and auto-stacking) Difficulty changing works - i dont know why before i could not get it to work.
  2. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Nice job on all the tweaks you are fixing. I saw updates about most of the reported broken tweaks. One last that does not seem to work from my post: i have it set so master is like normal, doesn't do a thing :)
  3. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

i didn't remember if that was the case :) hope the rest of the post is helpful
  4. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

i did spend some time to test the tweeks im using those below crash the game: Having wings in social slot does not work even with the tweak (Make social slot functioning) Remove pylon restriction NPC Corrupted Housing Full list attached to the post. i will test the ones that terraria is...
  5. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

i dont think there was a way to change bonuses but amount of damage bonus or def is tweakable :)
  6. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I might be a broken record but ... xD The NPC corrupt houses seems to be broken again. The houses were ok but the corruption got to them when i was exploring underground :) i can send over the world file if it will help
  7. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The tweak with corrupted housing seams to be working great now. Great job overall mate.
  8. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

So i made a screenshot before using clentaminator on the area around and after. im pretty sure it said invalid house due to corruption. i can send you the world file so you can test :)
  9. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

It does not seem to work correctly when i try to validate the house made in corruption it will still state the house is invalid.
  10. Ath3l

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

How about NPC housing disregarding the corruption around?
  11. Ath3l

tModLoader Simple Levels

Is there a wey to load this in without tmodloader on 1.4?
  12. Ath3l

Resolved [Switch] Locking targets - like on PS4/PC

With this information I bought the game for the 4th time xD thanks
  13. Ath3l

You need to map it onto the controller under opions. Going back to the Switch, i made this post in hope that some of the devs will see this and we will have an official stanse.
  14. Ath3l

It might be that im missing something, but is there no locking feature on Switch? If I'm right and its not on Switch when/if we can expect it?
Back
Top Bottom