Search results for query: *

1. Alexius Thaddian

The coolest right now, back from a world work trip, MY HANDS HURT. Dont write, it's...

The coolest right now, back from a world work trip, MY HANDS HURT. Dont write, it's dangerous...:eek:
  2. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Yeah, would be cool if you renderize it or pixel it so the devs cab add it to the mod *I believe they already have done something like it but exactly like that nothing* And BTW, are you not a dev, seriously?
  3. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Flight Left Timer

Sure thing bud, the broken Tremor mod has one i think
  4. Alexius Thaddian

They're highly volatible Edit: or sumthin' like it

They're highly volatible Edit: or sumthin' like it
  5. Alexius Thaddian

Gotta nerf my Terraria mod stuff.

Gotta nerf my Terraria mod stuff.
  6. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Pardon me if this has already been asked, will Yahrim be a part of the mod's bosses as the Jungle Tyrant and we will be able to attain its power by, dunno, loot that he drops??
  7. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader [1.0]Early-game Dash

I've got a suggestion already, why dont you add a dash option instead of a item: A toggled-metered option in the inventory that opens a menu that does this -Shows you the dash hotkey if it is the first time you play with this mod -Has a lore icon (you know, fancy stuff) -When you kill lots of...
  8. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Flight Left Timer

Really good idea. BTW, what happens when you use a infinite flight accessory with an infinite flight pair of wings? :naughty::naughty::naughty:
  9. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

Yes it was in a post, in one of my posts actually There you have it I'll take that as a no, but hey dont lose yer motivation and keep developing such a great mod Peace
  10. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader 300x Spawnrate Mod

Hope someday they change that limit to a player stabished number like 2,000 or else, because in a 4k screen, 200 NPCs are like 20 ants :(
  11. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Too Many Accessories - a really unbalanced mod

You've made the ultimate accessory enabler, but also, did you checked compatibility with Hamstar's Inventory Mod?
  12. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

I believe that I reffered to those Buckshots (ammunition) and other kinds of shots like... any other specially modified ammunition. I'm ignorant about if the T-Dolls' Mod has that kind of things so I'll suggest my own right ahead.
  13. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Smashing - Efficient Bar Production

Seems good, maybe if you add more content to be changed would be great. Anyway I'm interested
  14. Alexius Thaddian

Thank you for the life signals there. Dont rush, we are all here to help each other and I'm aware that the C# world is a rough world. And, if it helps, I'm very sure you are going to love the Dev o' War Suit and comes with a suprise
  15. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

Now that I see If you had time to get know all things you've said, you also could compenhend the lack of knowledge that I have respect those Mods. I apologize for that and for posting here without knowing the first, but I still believe you should act in counsequence and dont overrun a man's...
  16. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader 300x Spawnrate Mod

LOVE IT, I guess you require aproximatedly 216 GiBs of RAM or crashes, right?
  17. Alexius Thaddian

Hello, I'm back and the Dev o' War Armor set is coming as I promised (the suggestion, of course). Will take some weeks to finish the text and everything is going to be fine Also, did you finished the, you know, the ludicrously powerful Set Bonus for the Defense God?
  18. Alexius Thaddian

tModLoader UwU mod

Do you know good coding, like good (at least huge and hyper complex) suggestion posts? Let me know, because I feel awkward posting an entire book without knowing if It's okay. BTW, happy new year to everyone!!!
  19. Alexius Thaddian

Plus, I would want to suggest a cinematics section for the mod if there is going to be Fusion, Melee mechanichs. That would be adding videos or animation every time a Player gains a new Transformation, fusions with someone else, brawls in GOKU mode or performs an attack with Ki or sumthin' like it
  20. Alexius Thaddian

I have the strong belief that the percentage is frozen
Back
Top Bottom