Search results for query: *

1. Z

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Screw it, I'm spending too much time "painting" Crateria and not even playing. I haven't even picked a location for villagers. Think I'll start fresh. I'll wait for this mod to come out if I want to rebuild Zebes, but I'll keep using the idea of hatches and maybe sections similar to Brinstar...
  2. Z

Gemspark blocks with actuators, and "player above"-type logic sensors placed far enough out that the hatches open as I approach, but won't open from inside unless I hug against the sides, so there's tons of room to move around while in the hatch without accidentally letting an enemy in. Makes it...
  3. Z

Good to know about the blocks. Definitely going to need them when this gets released, because the madness is seeping in. I wanted something fancier than just another hellevator (though I'm putting one below anyway because I'm not rebuilding all of Zebes), so now, I've got a chunk of the green...
  4. Z

I've got a question. Is this mod going to maybe include craftable Super Metroid-type blocks? I saw an old video on YouTube of a mod that has things like shutter blocks that you can place together, then shoot the sensor to open, but that was some 700hours person's account, and the video was at...
  5. Z

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I don't really have any sprites to provide (maybe if there was a vanity template mod so I knew where to begin, I'd even think of trying my hand at making some of my own), but I thought I'd toss in my two cents here anyway. I love playing with the Lamia set, which we can use to essentially play...
Back
Top Bottom