Search results for query: *

1. Silence

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I think I found an issue, however it happened so randomly I cannot determine how it started, but for some reason, I cannot buy from any vendor anymore. I can sell, but I can't buy. Can someone help?
  2. Silence

I'm not sure if it is 64bit, but there is a bug with torches in terraria. I'm not sure how it activates, but doing certain actions (like putting items in chests/magic storage) with the shift button while you have a torch can cause the game to bug out and you can only have the torch equipped...
  3. Silence

It works after doing that, but constantly having to disable my protector, then re-enabling it after I finish playing is kinda annoying. Thanks, though !
  4. Silence

I did it like 32 bit and it didn't work, plus my protector thinks one of the files in unsafe lol
  5. Silence

But I already have the original Tmod Laoder installed, do I need to delete it or delete terraria and reinstall it, THEN install the 64 bit version?
  6. Silence

I need some help! I would like to upgrade from regular Tmod Loader to 64 bit, and now I'm confused! is there a specific way I need to proceed with the Tmod Files?
  7. Silence

So, I have a question. I already have the original TModLoader, and I want to upgrade to 64 bit, I was wondering if there was anything I had to override to do so. If anyone could give me some steps on how to override regular TModLoader with x64, that'd help me out immensely
  8. Silence

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Suggestion: boss pets! Like, tiny little bosses that act as pets. They have a rare base drop rate, but increase when playing on harder levels of difficulty (with death mode granting the highest percent chance of dropping a boss pet)! I can imagine a little devourer of gods just flying over my...
  9. Silence

Game Mechanics Can Music Boxes be changed to work in the Social category of the accessory slots?

I feel like that could benefit us as we wouldn't have to use a space of our actual accessories just to house a music box that plays good music. I would much rather have them placed in the social category of accessories and still be able to function normally, while keeping all the utility items...
  10. Silence

tModLoader Calamity Mod

OMG I had a thought! 1.4 Master mode + Revengeance + Death mode! I can't wait to see how that will work!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Silence

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

It was removed due to complications and they have something big on the way. I dunno what it is tho
  12. Silence

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! can't wait!! ;)
  13. Silence

It was removed for problems with downloads I think, I might be 1000% wrong tho lol
  14. Silence

I'm having an Issue with a part of making new world with the Tremor mod active. It keeps saying "GENERATING RUINS..." and it stops generating the world. I let it sit for 15 minutes and it still does nothing. Is there a fix planned for this bug in the future or is there something wrong with my...
  15. Silence

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yeah, every time I try to load a world with mods, it keeps saying "generating ruines" and it stops building the world. I hope this is a bug
  16. Silence

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Understandable ;)
  17. Silence

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

Hey Re-Logic! Love your work on Terraria, but I want to get something off of my chest. I recently played a lot of the modded and original versions of terraria, and seen a lot of great community NPC and boss designs within them, as well as music (Not saying your music is horrible, it's actually...
  18. Silence

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

indeed on that front.
  19. Silence

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

A very underrated mod that deserves A TON more attention! keep up the good work!
  20. Silence

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Sweet! can't wait!!!
Back
Top Bottom