Search results for query: *

1. FlameRMO

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Espero que esse update venha já cross com todas as plataformas. Está mais do que na hora de igualar com todos os tipos de dispositivos. Que isso aconteça nesse 2022.
  2. FlameRMO

Mobile Rain Stopping When You Exit a World Bug

That is true. Whenever I leave my world and enter again the climate resets to the same as when I entered it before. Apart from that the wind always blows at the same speed and side.
  3. FlameRMO

Mobile Wind and cursor problem

The wind stop blowing only happens in versions 1.4.3.2.0 onwards... I'm also sure it's not a seed or character problem because I used a tool and went back to 1.4.0.5 and both my character and my seed were in a normal mood and I even tested with other characters, finally. I went back to the...
  4. FlameRMO

Mobile Wind speed bug

This is true. update 1.4.3.2.1, the wind of all my seeds also stopped at a fixed value and doesn't change anymore. With excess of rainy days it moves a little.
  5. FlameRMO

Mobile PT-BR: Descrição de acessório "Casco Celestial" extra largo.

Texto em PT-BR de Acessório Casco Celestial com caixa de texto saindo fora da tela. Já em English. caixa de texto está normal.
  6. FlameRMO

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

~:D~:D~:D~:D~:D~:D"defeat any boss in hard mode or above only equipped with a short sword without die. 1000 times."~:D~:D~:D~:D~:D~:D :merchanttongue::merchanttongue::merchanttongue::merchanttongue::merchanttongue::merchanttongue:achievement unlocked: " the true boss. its...
  7. FlameRMO

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

eu acho que provavelmente sairá em março. / I think it probably will come in March.
  8. FlameRMO

PC A small spoiler...

more spoilers. we need a new spoiler. or release date.:indifferent:
  9. FlameRMO

PC Item 3,000!

release ver 1.3 for 2016....?:confused::confused::confused:
Back
Top Bottom