1. SAMFOSSIL

Xbox One Looking for Cell Phone parts.

I have compass and radio
  2. SAMFOSSIL

PC Buying Golden Lamp/Lantern and Flower Boots

I have the boots for trade. I’m looking for the “Where’s Waldo “painting
  3. SAMFOSSIL

1 month to build this:

Nice build. quarantine has given me a lot of building time also been messing around with paints, next I wanna learn more about using actuators.
  4. SAMFOSSIL

Xbox One New world, pre-hard gear

I’d join ya, message me your gamer tag
  5. SAMFOSSIL

Xbox One Looking for someone to play with

I’m not that far into the game, but I’d like to ply some multiplayer let me know if you still play. Also that I’m not too far along in prehardmode
  6. SAMFOSSIL

Added you as friend on xb1 sent an invite and party request
  7. SAMFOSSIL

Looking for a few players to play multiplayer with also pretty new to the game I started a new multiplayer world shoot me a message if your interested. Prefer 18+ age
  8. SAMFOSSIL

PC Hey everyone

Welcome, I’m on Xbox one, but always nice to chat strategies. Shoot me a message anytime.
  9. SAMFOSSIL

Greetings

Well I am progressing slowly, I built 2 small mob traps, I got a snowball cannon now, and starting to kill antlion chargers for the mandibles to make the mining potions. I have iron armor, and 14 defense, but I’d like to increase that soon. Any tips and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in...
  10. SAMFOSSIL

CANT FIND JUNGLE TEMPLE

Is it possible for a world to spawn without a jungle temple? Also how large is the temple? I see a few black areas in your map within the jungle that it could be still sitting unexplored. I am impressed by all your digging and tunnels. I wish I could see more of people’s worlds and tunnels like...
  11. SAMFOSSIL

j

I have a tungsten pick axe now, I been world jumping and taking little bits and treasures without dying (too often) and then I return to my main world dump/organize and repeat. I know I gotta do that now before summoning any bosses cause I don’t want to constantly fight goblin army on random maps.
  12. SAMFOSSIL

j

Still haven’t made it deep enough for lava, however today I did get speed boots a snow cannon and a topaz grappling hook
  13. SAMFOSSIL

Finest Quotes

A goal, without a deadline, is just a dream.
  14. SAMFOSSIL

Greetings

Thanks
  15. SAMFOSSIL

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

The game is quite addictive
  16. SAMFOSSIL

Greetings

Well, I am very early into a new character, swinging a katana, and almost gathered enough to put together iron armor, I made a small daybloom and blinkroot farm, seems like I’m no where near where I’d like my character to be. I did purchase a lifeform analyzer. I don’t want to summon any bosses...
  17. SAMFOSSIL

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

30 hours, but that is in 3 days
  18. SAMFOSSIL

Greetings

A dragon?
  19. SAMFOSSIL

Greetings

Hello, SAMFOSSIL here, Detroit born and raised, on the basketball court is where I used to spend most of my days. Last few years been playing a lot of Minecraft, but have grown bored of it lately. So I decided to reload Terraria and play it again. So far in the past 3 days I’ve logged 30 hours...
Back
Top Bottom