Search results for query: *

1. White_Shadow

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

What gave you the idea to make the Crimson, and which world evil do you prefer?
  2. White_Shadow

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

Dude, chill. It takes a lot of work to port a massive update to console. A lot of people do care about splitscreen
  3. White_Shadow

Terraria Quality of Life Update Out Now for XB1/PS4!

Hi, the update looks great! Do you have an estimate as to when it will be coming to Switch, or will that be in the next State of the Game?
  4. White_Shadow

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

That requires getting the absurdly rare bloody tear in the first place
  5. White_Shadow

I suggest making RNG dependent events (Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse) able to be spawned at will in Journey Mode, through the powers menu, after having it happen once already. This would alleviate a lot of annoyance, especially for summoners
  6. White_Shadow

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello guys, my friend is having a problem with one of his worlds. When he tried to load it, the load was successful but once it did load the whole screen except for the UI was a deep purple color. Any subsequent load attempts returned an error. Could a mod be causing this or is it something with...
  7. White_Shadow

What is your take on Expert mode?

IMO, the most challenging normal mode parts are early hardmode, right after Plantera, and the Moon Lord, the rest of the game is still fun it is just easy for me
  8. White_Shadow

What is your take on Expert mode?

I think its way better than normal mode because normal mode has almost no challenge, with Expert you are constantly on your toes and can't just run into danger without thinking or you will die in a few seconds, plus the boss AI changes are brilliant and add a lot of fun to their fights. Early...
  9. White_Shadow

**REPORTED** Platinum Coins stacked more than 999

This also happened to me in a goblin invasion
  10. White_Shadow

50% is too much since the Sanguine Staff has high damage. Maybe 25% would be better. I like your other suggestions though, they are good ideas
  11. White_Shadow

Spooky Armor gives the same amount of minions as Tiki, and it has a higher damage boost
  12. White_Shadow

The devs said it would never be implemented because the Jungle already has enough unique loot
  13. White_Shadow

It is technically mentioned in game by the Wizard, but guess what? Luck affects the Bound Wizard's spawn rate, so if you don't know what luck is and have the audacity to use regular torches, you probably won't find him soon after beating the WoF.
  14. White_Shadow

no, it's real, i just searched for it on the discord and it's 100% there
  15. White_Shadow

Pre-hardmode summoner is still greatly lacking, for many reasons. One is that the new weapons are totally RNG based. Couldn't we craft the Vampire Frog staff out of caught frogs and other blood moon materials? There is no new Pre-hardmode armor set, which means you certainly can't play summoner...
  16. White_Shadow

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I once spent almost four hours farming Plantera for a Pygmy staff because her bulbs can only spawn twice in an ingame day
  17. White_Shadow

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Journey mode isn't just about building, otherwise the difficulty slider and spawn rate amplifier wouldn't be there. It's about playing the game how you want to play it, and I want to play it without having to worry about money. I don't see a problem with that.
  18. White_Shadow

I hope you can dupe money, because I'm going to use this mode to play normally and not dupe anything except money (and maybe torches) so I don't have to farm for hours, lol. i also won't have to use the town system this way, so it's a win-win
  19. White_Shadow

Mods won't be an inconvenience after tmodloader releases on Steam, and creative mode wasn't what the devs were going for anyway.
Back
Top Bottom