Search results for query: *

1. unwrittenArtist

PC Destroyer bug

When fighting the destroyer, there are moments where segments of the destroyer will disappear. The remaining segments will function as normal, but the disappeared segments will not take damage, and do not damage the player, however they continue to fire lasers, and the health bar remains over...
  2. unwrittenArtist

PC Character broken after using secret seed with a different character.

So, after typing in a secret seed (I don't know if I'm allowed to say it, but for the sake of bug reporting I will. If not, feel free to remove the post, mods), specifically, the seed. While I played using a journey character, a different completely separate character got corrupted, and is set...
  3. unwrittenArtist

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

For once I'm not reporting a bug, but I would like to see if its possible in a future update for the main cave to be moved around. More often than not, it winds up in the snow, or even more often, in the snow AND crimson. This makes the first hunt for metals especially frustrating, especially...
  4. unwrittenArtist

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

For some reason the worldgen is getting caught up on "Planting Trees". Its similar to the Corruption Pits bug that I know a lotta people got, but this is new. I know its not a mod because normal worldgen works just fine, but customizing seems to break it.
  5. unwrittenArtist

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

It also seems that the underground corruption and underground crimson themes are broken as well. Rather than playing their respective tracks or remixes, they just play whatever song was playing before I entered them. And the normal underground and underground alt themes seem to overlap each other.
  6. unwrittenArtist

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'm noticing a big issue where accessories always appear behind the player. There seems to be a layering issue.
  7. unwrittenArtist

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I keep having trouble with worlds generated by this. Worlds generated normally seem to work just fine, but any world I make with this gives me a "Load Failed! Backup not found!" Error. These are my mods "Antiaris", "Antisocial", "AutoTrash", "BossChecklist", "BuildPlanner"...
  8. unwrittenArtist

tModLoader Pure Biomes are hallow

Okay, so I made a thread about this earlier a while back, but it seems to have gotten no notice, so I'll ask again. With my current modpack, every pure biome (Forest, Desert, Underground, etc.) Is registered as Hallow, even in pre-hardmode on new worlds. When I say "registered", I mean the...
  9. unwrittenArtist

Every Biome is Hallow

Thanks, here's my pack. Be warned: Its big
  10. unwrittenArtist

Every Biome is Hallow

I probably should have said this in the OP, but, uh, I'm one of those people who has one of those problems where reloading mods doesn't work every time, even if nothing is changed. So it may take longer than is humanly possible.
  11. unwrittenArtist

Every Biome is Hallow

Okay, I have no idea why this happens, and I have no Idea how to find a solution (besides green solution, which doesn't work). But for some reason, even in brand new worlds, every biome is ID-ed as hallow, by which I mean, the background changes and the music is always hallow. I need someone to...
  12. unwrittenArtist

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Okay, for some reason every world I make generates with a giant hole where the glacier would be. Help, please?
  13. unwrittenArtist

Playing with mods and listening to the Sonic CD soundtrack

Playing with mods and listening to the Sonic CD soundtrack
  14. unwrittenArtist

Playing with some mods

Playing with some mods
  15. unwrittenArtist

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

is there a way to get this to work with ulterraria?
  16. unwrittenArtist

NPCs & Enemies Event: Floran Invasion [Sprites]

Perhaps the flag would only work on a world where Plantera has been defeated.
  17. unwrittenArtist

The temple key is to ensure that it is only summoned after plantera. The NPC sprites do look similar to the player because they are actually modified versions of my character. I wanted to have a little more variety, but I was just drawing blanks. The fuzzy carrot is dropped from the...
  18. unwrittenArtist

This is my suggestion for a new event: the Floran Invasion. And before you type those comments, yes the name is based off the Florans from Starbound, I couldn't come up with a better name. If any modders are reading, you can make this a thing as long as you give me credit. This has a random...
  19. unwrittenArtist

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

Ok, I have all the stuff it wants me to install, how do i use the program itself?
Back
Top Bottom