Search results for query: *

1. D

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The only real bug I encountered was the achievement bug and it doesn't affect anything gameplaywise so I wouldn't want to keep you busy on a small thing like this if there is a bigger or more important problem.
  2. D

Okay, thanks a lot for helping :happy:
  3. D

It seems to me like season 6+ has several bugs because it is the latest version and it is hard work on new versions of Terraria. Would you recommend me, as the mod creator, to play the season 6( or any other ones) or countinue playing this one?
  4. D

Uhh there is no Achievements.dat file in the mod folder.
  5. D

I tried other resolutions too but they are just too zoomed in for my liking, on 1600x900 the hud is big enough and the zoom is not that much so I will stay with it. Also I have one more question. Whenever I get in the game, the achievements reset themselves and they pop up like I have never done...
  6. D

I was talking about the interface size, I lowered my resolution from 1920x1280 to 1600x900 and it did increase the size of interface but it also zoomed in. The problem isnt with the mod but with Terraria itself since this version doesn't allow you to change the interface size. I know that the...
  7. D

Whenever I open N Terraria my UI scale is tiny and there are no options to change this. Does anyone know how to change the UI scale or does the mod set itself automatically? Edit: I am playing N Terraria 6+ btw
Back
Top Bottom