Search results for query: *

1. Tru3thful

Texture Pack Sniper Rifle to Dead Man's Tale

I once had an idea: Recently, I decided to put my limited pixel art skills to use to try and make it a reality, as well as unrust from the whole of pixel art in general! I'm happy enough with how the final result came out. Maybe you'll like using it as well? As for why I wanted to... well...
  2. Tru3thful

Texture Pack Red and Clear Inventory And StoneGold Minimap

I have used Calamity before, but my memory of it has dulled by now. What does your pack look like? Just a few word description doesn't really do it justice.
  3. Tru3thful

Re-Textured Celestial Starboard

Could you attach an image so we could know what is in the pack?
  4. Tru3thful

Texture Pack Drip Texture Pack

Do I have permission to link a Know Your Meme page regarding the explanation?
  5. Tru3thful

Hellstone solar cultist

This is honestly a really interesting concept, I'd honestly love to see a Hellstone robe as a a final gem robe upgrade in pre - Hardmode that say, has some special properties like imbuing all magic attacks with fire. Does the pack currently only resprite the Cultist robe/hood or does it also...
  6. Tru3thful

Invisible Finch Nest

I've worked a bit with textures from Minecraft (vaguely similar vein), and so my guess is that Zupami took the texture for the Finch's nest and then saved a new image in its place that was completely transparent, but had the same resolution.
  7. Tru3thful

Madeline (the Celeste protagonist) in Terraria - Vanity Showoff

Here's an image with exact values for how I had everything set up, thanks to Terrasavr and a few screenshots. The vanity from top to bottom in case it's too blurry: Familiar Wig with hairstyle 106 (Stylist exclusive) Angler Vest with Bright Cyan Dye Familiar Pants Hive Pack with Brown Dye...
  8. Tru3thful

Maybe sending the cover art alone wasn't such a good idea, now that you mention that! The cover art has somewhat exaggerated colors, as I tried to make the Terraria character more closely resemble descriptions of Madeline in - game as well as from other official artwork. Here's the description...
  9. Tru3thful

I forget exactly when, but months ago I had made an alternate character in Terraria to use on a server in case I needed to go undercover there for some reason, such as snooping on suspicious players to file a potential report. Naturally, I was faced with one big question: how would I dress up...
  10. Tru3thful

Texture Pack Durrani's Texture Pack Bonanza

See my reply above, I think if someone were to port it and release it on the forums it'd be considered stealing. I had some brief instructions on how to port it in my reply above.
  11. Tru3thful

Mobile Gelatinous Pillion cannot properly take on Dyes

Oh, that was there? I didn't even notice, I just nabbed it off a Google search.
  12. Tru3thful

Hence why I labeled it as such. I didn't notice a color change at all, and it seems to be a lot less visible than intended if it's there. I don't know what caused it, so I thought I should report it as a bug, since it doesn't seem normal. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  13. Tru3thful

Screenshot from the video showing the dyed slime in place of the video: That could be due to the small color animation the mount has? ...then I suppose this helps to prove that this is a mobile - specific bug?
  14. Tru3thful

I know that it can fully affect the slime, as on PC dyes fully affects the slime's body and not just the saddle/wing. I don't have any screenshots of it on hand since I don't have PC access currently, so instead skip to 1:53 in this video to see some short footage of the dyes on the mount...
  15. Tru3thful

That was the screenshot with the Interface Quality set to high. Apologies for not posting a screenshot without the settings menu partially obscuring it beforehand.
  16. Tru3thful

UI quality doesn't appear to have an impact on the issue, since as you suggested, it's just the UI being affected.
  17. Tru3thful

Just checked my graphics settings, the only thing I have changed as far as I'm aware is the UI quality set to low. If there's something wrong with them in the screenshots, well, then I guess you could sue me for lying.
  18. Tru3thful

The Gelatinous Pillion, or the Winged Slime mount is currently not fully affected by dyes on mobile; when using a dye, the wings and saddle take on the dye, but the slime itself remains unaffected. The mount otherwise functions as intended. See screenshots for more details; specifically, a dye...
  19. Tru3thful

Texture Pack Durrani's Texture Pack Bonanza

I've been a lurker here on the forums for... quite a long while after one failed suggestion for 1.4, but to answer the question, no, this texture pack was not updated for 1.4. The file formatting required for the textures was changed, and a pack.json is now also required. But even once set up...
  20. Tru3thful

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

I'm very late but... eh, I only just made my account. Edward (formerly Terraria Help) had covered this before, and I can't help but agree with him that the Pearlwood Armor and Sword might be the worst/most useless items in the game. They have the stats of Pre - Hardmode gear... but you have to...
Back
Top Bottom