Search results for query: *

• Users: Nim
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nim

What are the most fun things to find underground?

I really like the detonator veins introduced in 1.3, if you can find one of gold or platinum you don't have to go looking for that ore for a while, and you can focus more on exploring and looking for items
  2. Nim

tAPI Auto-Complete

Anyone know how to reference Terraria(tApi) classes for auto-complete in Visual Studio 2010? As of now I'm using ILSpy to look at all the method arguments and it's annoying
  3. Nim

PC Enchanted Sword for something of equal rarity

Came across an enchanted sword, who wants it?
  4. Nim

What did you do for Halloween?

A couple of friends and I went out and explored the woods behind my house in the dark
  5. Nim

Items Black lens crafting recipe

For the record, I don't know if this belongs here, or in game mechanics. Hunting for black lens's is the bane of my existence. Being able to craft them could be incredibly useful 10 Lens 4 Black Dye for 1 Black lens Its slightly annoying, but far less annoying waiting for darn eyes to spawn
  6. Nim

PC WTS Crimson Key Mold

Was farming souls, got two key molds, reply a resonable offer if you want it
  7. Nim

Texture Pack The Soft Pack

The Soft Pack [1/10/16] now in the right place! Description The Soft Pack is a small pack that tweaks the textures with black outlines, making said textures look more colorful. Screenshots Download You can download (Direct) the pack. How to Install 1. Download (Direct) the pack, 2. Open...
  8. Nim

The Soft pack

Plsremovethisitwasanaccidentpostinghere
  9. Nim

tAPI Where can I find default item json's for overwrites

I want to change a few mob drops and would really appreciate it
Back
Top Bottom