Search results for query: *

• Users: Trip
  • Order by date
  1. T

Switch Smart cursor not working...

It's been about 2 years or so since I played. I came back after all the amazing updates. And it seems my button maps are all wonky. I started remapping everything and I cannot get the smart cursor to work. I have tried the presets and it still doesn't work. I have tried toggle and hold mode...
  2. T

Switch Blurred graphics while zoom in

Just curious, are you still having issues? I have been playing zoomed in a lot lately (rebuilding my base on a new world) on a 55in TV and have noticed that the graphics are fairly crisp for me. Maybe this has been fixed since original post...
  3. T

Switch End of map Crash

Thanks!! I didn't see that anywhere I searched so I thought it was just me. Will try that trick out later on when I can play.
  4. T

Switch End of map Crash

So a new issue arose. It seems every time I go to the right side of my large world map, it crashes. I have tried going via sky/land/and under ground and each time it crashes. I have tried on a brand new world as well as an old back up on a different switch and same results. When I run to the...
  5. T

Switch Switch multiplayer problem

I can confirm that this does work. I was unable to even join worlds on local multi. Would just pop up saying i left without even joining. I disabled the map and then was able to play. Played for several hours with no issues!! I have not re-enabled my map yet to see if it causes the problem...
  6. T

Resolved [Switch] No more multiplayer

Yea we am only on switch now, Wii U unfortunately got left in the dust. I did see others having multiplayer issues since the last update. And after about 3 hours of trying to figure it out, I noticed that somehow he and I became unfriended. We re-friended each other and BAM! working like a...
  7. T

Resolved [Switch] No more multiplayer

I haven't played in a bout 6 months. My son and i used to multiplayer all the time. Logged in today and we can no longer connect. We have tried him joining my world and me joining his. The issue is that No worlds appear on the join list. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
  8. T

Switch summons bugs and auto save lag

I do have it turned off. But when you die it auto saves and lags then. Also, while playing multiplayer, if the host dies and it lags long enough it disconnects the others. That is very annoying. Also, I have been using the spider staff more recently and have been noticing it has been...
  9. T

Switch summons bugs and auto save lag

I have been noticing the auto save lag more so since I defeated the wall of flesh. Also, the more I explore the world and expand the map it seems to get worse. I am on a large map as well. I've noticed it on both docked and hand held, can't say one more than the other tho.
  10. T

Switch Controller settings won't save

This is a very annoying process. But I have had, on occasion, my custom settings reverted back to default. Had to just choose custom again and it as fine. But man I hope they fix this bug.
  11. T

Console Solar Eclipse Summoning

This would not work for Switch because even with auto save turned off, it still saves every time you exit the game
  12. T

Switch Lonely split screener's club

You have to have it set up a certain way. On the first switch you bought it on, your primary switch, is where the person who DID NOT buy the game with their Nintendo account will play. The second switch is where the person who DID buy the account will play. Nintendo lets anyone on the primary...
  13. T

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Im the opposite. I have No problems with the $30 price because i did spend so little on another version of the game. I waited a long time for it to come out for the switch, and would have spent new gsme price if it came to it to get it. I am upset about the lack of local split tho. Anxiously...
  14. T

Switch Miss the 3DS build menu....

I agree. The Wii U had a similar build menu. It Was so micb easier to navigate to. Thw guide was still useful to find new recipes without having all the materials. And i noticed the switch guide hasnt been showing me full recipes for a few. Wish it woild go back.
Back
Top Bottom