Search results for query: *

1. Jacket

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi Fargo, i think you should reduce movement speed at supersonic soul and soul of dimensions about -75 % each, because its too hard to walk around and trying to enter in small holes, doors, , loot chests and so on
  2. Jacket

tModLoader Vibrant Reverie (formerly W1K's Mod Redux)

Hello W1K, any plans to port Prime Needs from tapi version?
  3. Jacket

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Add more accessory slots please:)
  4. Jacket

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

why healing and mana potions didn't work?
  5. Jacket

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

zadum4ivi, what about hungry mod?
  6. Jacket

tModLoader Quality of Life

Hello guys, a little suggestion: can you add on some existing, or maybe create a new ones unique accesories with armor buffs, like a leaf crystal? With progression we really losing some cool things like this one, because they bound with armor, and as far as i know, mrr00s like many-staged...
  7. Jacket

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Привет Задумчивый! Не подскажешь какой программой пользуешься чтобы делать мод к tModLoader?
  8. Jacket

tAPI Tremor Mod

Bing translator)) I think that was painful try to understand big post like this one:) And about thirst, why not?) I'ts also can be toggleable on\off i think, another portion of realism in this game:) And thanks for telling about mod option, it's appeared only after reloading mods, so i didn't...
  9. Jacket

tAPI Tremor Mod

Привет Задумчивый! Хотел написать пару слов о системе голода: 1) Очень медленно тратится шкала, чтобы довести до 20 поинтов пришлось около 40 минут летать от одного конца карты к другой чтобы дойти до дебафа (больше 2 игровых суток). Думаю нужно увеличить расход минимум раза в 4, иначе голод...
  10. Jacket

About updates

The exclusive stuff Yes, i know about exclusive things at this moment, but when i see that mobile update have 3x more content and even bigger than hardmode, but while PC update still in progress, i thought this time would be completely different PC and mobile\console versions
  11. Jacket

About updates

I know, you see this thread and immediately click on it in hope that can tell you something about releasing dates... But not today:) Here just a simple question for someone who should know: we all see in main page some info about mobile, console and pc 1.3 updates, and how i know Re-logic...
Back
Top Bottom