Search results for query: *

• Users: Castled
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Castled

tModLoader Customizable Bee Stripes - A niche texture modification mod

Customizable Bee Colors A niche texture modification mod This is a simple mod that allows you to change various colors on bee related textures to either your own color of choice, or a rainbow color if you're feeling all over the place. It comes with three configuration menus which you can use...
  2. Castled

How to change audio in a resource pack

A simple Tutorial on how to change Audio in a resource pack: 1. Find the file that you want to change, and put it in a folder in your Resource Pack's Content folder called Sounds. On Windows, the place that you can find the vanilla sound files should be here...
  3. Castled

Music Pack Johnny Test Whip-Crack

Yes. With the power of examination, courage, willpower, and sheer intelligence, I have done the unspeakable... ...now back to Earth. This is a pretty simple resource pack, with a small "enhancement": The whip sound effect (Item_153), will be replaced with the well known Whip-Crack from Johnny...
  4. Castled

tModLoader Castled's AI Scrambler

Castled's AI Scrambler: "Your one-stop for complete chaos" Castled's AI Scrambler is a mod I made for fun, that has an assortment of configs to completely distort NPC AI in unimaginable ways. The features that this mod has to offer includes: If this config is on, AI Scrambler will not...
  5. Castled

PC plr.bak file deleted during crash

My computer randomly power shut off while I was playing and my .plr.bak file for the player that I was using got deleted. There is no way that I can recover it. I found it in the recycle bin, but both .plr and .plr.bak files have been corrupted and all of the characters (in notepad) are...
  6. Castled

PC Oversight?: Angry Dandelions not spawning in Hard-Mode

It has been confirmed that they are able to spawn in Hard Mode. The new problem, however, is that they are way too rare for what they are listed as in Hard Mode (Two Stars). I had to put a substantial amount of effort to find a handful amount of them. The spawn rates in Pre-Hardmode are okay, my...
  7. Castled

Is it possible to change sounds in Texture Packs?

It is! I was wondering about this because I wanted to make a "Texture Pack" that changes all (or most) music with Piano/Instrumental Remixes that I would make. That's all.
  8. Castled

PC Crash when disabling texture pack

I have made a texture pack which adds minor changes to NPCs, but two errors (*one which may be from a lack of experience, therefore possibly not an error) have arisen: > *Certain files have not been changed: In the texture pack folder, there are custom textures for NPCs for both standard events...
  9. Castled

Resolved Only fullscreen (RESOLVED)

I have an error related to the Fullscreen/Windowed option in the menu screen not working. When I open Terraria, it is in Fullscreen mode, but when I try to enable windowed mode, it remains in Fullscreen, and nothing will change when I enable fullscreen again. Please ignore this post; I found...
  10. Castled

**REPORTED** Music Bug

I am constantly experiencing a bug related to the music audio files: When I load into a world, two music files will play at once, but one of them is external; what I mean is that it plays outside of Terraria.exe, but doesn't loop. This only happens once, and only when I load into a world...
  11. Castled

tModLoader Strange Cross-Mod coding error

I am receiving an unusual error when I build+reload/build my mod which involves "the mod not existing in the current context". They are occuring from lines 204-274 in the following file. The reason why this is unusual to me is that numerous mods use the exact same format when setting up...
  12. Castled

tModLoader A critical error

I am trying to reload my mod, but when I try to reload it, or publish it, it doesn't work. Reloading the mod: The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled. System.IO.IOException: File not open: C:\Users\Owner\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\CastledsContent.tmod at...
  13. Castled

tModLoader How do you make an NPC(s) spawn after an NPC dies?

I want to make a boss where in expert mode it will spawn two npc's upon death. How can I do this?
  14. Castled

tModLoader How to make a second phase?

I have been struggling to make a second phase, and I want help and suggestions since my other post was not getting any attention. I am trying to make a part where below 4k health, it turns into a skeletron-like npc which spawns arms in expert mode. Is there a way to do this?
  15. Castled

tModLoader Castled's Equilibrium

Castled's Equilibrium Mod Thanks for checking out this mod! This is a mod project that has been created nearly two years ago, and is a mod that attempts to add abstract elements into Terraria. Current update: Main Update: Feathers and Metal Sub-date: Blissful Blizzards (Version 0.9.3.5)...
  16. Castled

tModLoader Need help with boss code: mainly random variable and Position.

I am trying to make a post moonlord boss with duke fishron AI, and I am trying to implement a random attack variable, but I keep getting errors mainly with P.position and the random variable. The P.position works with my other boss, but not this one. Does anyone know what the problem is, and if...
  17. Castled

tModLoader How to make a custom NPC spawn with an existing NPC?

I want to make a cultist clone spawn with the vanilla cultist after the devotes are killed. Is there a specific line or a specific thing I need to put in order for this to happen...
  18. Castled

tModLoader Looking for help & tips

So I'm trying to make a boss with the Shadowflame Apparitition AI, which will try to ram you, but I keep getting the same error twice in different line locations...
  19. Castled

v.0.11.3 modding problem.

My issue has been resolved, so you don't need to say anything in this post
Back
Top Bottom