Search results for query: *

1. Lostglaceon

Terraria State of the Game - October 2023

I mean, I completely understand why you wouldn't, buuuut... Imagine if v1.4.5 was delayed and released with cross-play as v1.5? You'd probably get the biggest player spike in the history of the game at that point, with both new features AND a unified player base! Sadly, that's a very big...
  2. Lostglaceon

Terraria State of the Game - August 2023

...even after all of this, it's STILL not considered a major update?? Y'all are nuts... New boss music is ALWAYS appreciated, but adding more to the yoyo subclass instantly bumps up my excitement! Out of curiosity... anything planned for flails? I've never used them unless I'm going back to an...
  3. Lostglaceon

A Prehistoric Lawn Mowing Service

I never cared too much for the wolf mount/transformation, but this? Oh, this is beautiful.
  4. Lostglaceon

Terraria State of the Game - May 2023

What a sneaky teaser... :dryadwink: Very interested to see how the update changes the flow of Summoner's progression, since that's definitely been my most-played class for a long time.
  5. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Lostglaceon's Texture Tavern

Not the most active on here anymore (as evident by it being, uh... more than another half a year since I've updated anything here, whoops), but I've added another pack, and greatly updated my Low-Profile ones. Take a look if you're interested, as always! :dryadhappy:
  6. Lostglaceon

Well, guess who's finally logged back in after half a year (OH DEAR GOD IT'S BEEN THAT LONG) to post new packs? :dryadcool: Finished up an older one and made a brand new one! If you're wondering where I've been? Well, all over the place, really! If you want specifics, one major place was on...
  7. Lostglaceon

Aww, thanks! I have some ideas for more, just haven't finished any of 'em yet. :dryadhappy:
  8. Lostglaceon

Another one's on the thread! Another pretty basic one, but this one did take a bit more effort, for sure. Hopefully I'll come up with a more unique idea, soon. Maybe involving the ability to change localization files? :dryadsmile:
  9. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

Well, it's either that or whatever sprite you replaced it with might be incompatible in a way that makes the game not load it. Sadly v1.4 introduced some issues like that (not supporting sprites larger than the originals, for example), and they don't all seem to be going away with v1.4.2...
  10. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

The guide does use a bow that needs to be able to be aimed in all directions, wouldn't be surprised if they use the default player hand texture. Maybe you could test that by using any pack that changes the player hand sprite?
  11. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Rod of Actual Discord

If you can, you should definitely upload them as .zip files here on the forums as well! Some people use the GOG version, for example, that doesn't have access to the Steam workshop. So putting the packs here makes it so everyone else can use them, too! :dryadhappy:
  12. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Better Ambiance Texture Pack (now for 1.4, but NOT on the workshop... yet)

I'm sure this is going to be happening for at least the first few weeks of v1.4.2, since I had it happen for a few of my texture packs, too. At least it was someone I actually knew from the forums though, and they took the packs down once I had 'em up (I didn't even say anything, so I'm glad...
  13. Lostglaceon

Just finished another pack! This ones a much simpler one, but I mainly made it because I thought it would look neat! :dryadgrin: I also added a section right under it where I can recommend my personal favorite packs people have made, which I hope will let people see some cool ones that they...
  14. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Realistic Weapons and Tools

Don't forget that the Zenith is one of those projectiles being swung around! :dryadhappy:
  15. Lostglaceon

Well, now that v1.4.2 is out, I made sure to add all these texture packs to the Steam workshop! :dryadhappy: (Link is at the top of my first post in the thread, of course.) Maybe I'll start making more packs soon since they'll be noticed easier with the new update? Who knows!
  16. Lostglaceon

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

Excited for crossplay having a chance! Lots of family members that play Terraria don't have a PC, so crossplay would be an awesome addition to help in cases like that! :dryadhappy: The idea of having the entire soundtrack on vinyl sounds amazing to me, but I'm still curious about whether we'll...
  17. Lostglaceon

tModLoader Metroid Mod

You know that your mod has had a ton of hype behind it when there's 8 pages of replies to the thread within roughly two weeks of release. Congrats on releasing the tMod open beta! :dryadgrin:
  18. Lostglaceon

Sucks that I didn't get the notification for this on time, but I'm glad to see a beta finally...

Sucks that I didn't get the notification for this on time, but I'm glad to see a beta finally finished for tMod! Here's to 2021, a (hopefully) much better year than 2020 was! :dryadtongue:
  19. Lostglaceon

Toxijuice's Dark Inventory Slots (UI)

Oooo, I wish you luck! ...and of course, thanks! <3
  20. Lostglaceon

Texture Pack Boss Colored Relics (Now with Deerclops!)

I still think I prefer this pack since it makes it feel like actual trophies, but I love how accurate you made these despite the smaller size! :dryadhappy:
Back
Top Bottom