Search results for query: *

1. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

... more bees. like, a :red:ton more. each beenade doesn't explode entirely, instead pulsing explosions for a couple seconds with each explosion spawning BEES. it also does an explosion with every bounce, enemy hit, and the bees don't afraid of water. angel statue
  2. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

adds frostburn to all player made attacks, and can be crafted in with the ankh shield to have it's "anti-cold" defense added to the shield as straight up defense alongside frostburn being added to all player attacks. Wooden Hammer.
  3. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

has the RoF of Frost Staff before this thread happened, and the sickles shot out home into foes, even through terrain. speaking of: Frost Staff ~~aka my personal favorite magic weapon that isn't sky fracture~~
  4. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

it exists and now it summons an icy litch king when it's the currently equipped hotbar item. click to have the litch king dash forward, slashing a la a certain blade in Cave Story at max level, or hold to charge up and summon an icy bone dragon that slows enemies, inflicts the icy DoT thingy...
  5. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

quenches thirst, giving a buff called "hydrated", which has the effects of the "Wet" debuff for those with a certain mount and also halves incoming damage. Honey Bottle
  6. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

you move at your top speed instantly while holding it out to attack and moving horizontally Magic Missile
  7. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

you can use it to make fullbright potions, as if you had the game just stop lighting properly and instead you could see everything like it was lit up. Ammo Box
  8. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

i'mma assume you mean the slime staff, so immobilizes any enemy it attacks, except bosses, who are slowed down and have an increased hitbox size, have any debuffs they applied on you nullified, and thier defense is reduced to 0. EDIT because i forgot an item: Resonance Scepter from 1.4.1
  9. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

you can drop it on anything and it's HP flattens out to 0. also gives you a free banner or rug of the enemy flattened. Quad Barreled Shotgun
  10. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

Summons a friendly paladin with every swing. these paladins toss thier hammers with the force of the very sun they praise while blocking incoming attacks. Demon Heart.
  11. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

copper ore can now be used to skip the entire crafting quest for Zenith as for item, Avenger Emblem.
  12. Rukrio

Make an item OP game.

instant ocean in a bomb. Sky Fracture
  13. Rukrio

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

are you using the newest version of terraria or the newest versions of the patcher? if so, there's your problem. TModloader actually does not work with either as of the latest patcher or terraria versions because big large mchuge code update that made it so that TMod has to update and in order...
  14. Rukrio

as a fellow user who may or may not be dependant on the extra slots one of the plugins adds, you're welcome. also of note: if you intend to spawn the new items, the new ids start right where the last update ended. one can take a quick look at Terrasavr on the web to figure out where that is...
  15. Rukrio

going to check with my copy of terraria, will edit with results. EDIT: so far so good. no problems, plugins working... EDIT2: current patcher still works. just be careful what you spawn in with the ItemSpawner, some of the stuff they added crashes the game.
  16. Rukrio

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Cosmetic improvements that could be done.

so, i've been banging ideas against a buddy of mine who's more of a pessimist about terraria ideas being added by the devs. this thread is about some of the ideas that really should be in terraria some update, that have no effect on balance, but would add more to terraria in general. first...
  17. Rukrio

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

especially this, i never noticed how obvious the tree gen cap is set on terracustom until after i planted some acorns and got some tall trees.
  18. Rukrio

yis. it should be, as i patched my 1.3.1.1 and it works. i need my extra 2 accessory slots. now go patch it.
  19. Rukrio

tModLoader Double Player Example

Twitch plays terraria when?
  20. Rukrio

Items Luminite Items

luminite weapons, maybe. but some weapons before moon lord and invasion never get more love to keep up with what exists after. i'd kill for an upgraded arhkalis or for some of the more unique mage weapons to get an upgraded form. magnet sphere becoming an actual BFG9000, nimbus staff used to...
Back
Top Bottom