Search results for query: *

1. 123Nick

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there any way to spawn a decrypted schematic? since for me decrypting them hasnt work. Is it tied to the world or character? any debug tool for setting certain schematics to decrypted? in my MP game i havent found any way to do that, since the decrypting machine isnt quite working for me, and...
  2. 123Nick

any what

any what
  3. 123Nick

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

will this be updated to Tmodloader 0.11.8.6? right now its for Tmodloader version 0.11.8.1 IIRC, and when running terracustom i get an error that some mods are for Tmodloader version 0.11.8.5 and thus cant be used with Terracustom (which AFAIK IIRC is built on 0.11.8.1, right?)
  4. 123Nick

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

Nice weapons! i love a new mimic too.
  5. 123Nick

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

nice mod
  6. 123Nick

yo do you have the source gif u got your profile pic from?

yo do you have the source gif u got your profile pic from?
  7. 123Nick

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Absolutely exquisite! An excelent mod from Mr. Ham Boy
  8. 123Nick

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

yeah, i guess your right. its just that, i'm not sure if grox made the scythe code himself and its very similar to how diver does it, or if diver gave it too him. i mean, if it is the second one, then, judging from the reasoning he gave in a message i sent him on why he didn't give away the...
  9. 123Nick

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

hey, how did you make the radiant scythe htat drops from folivine? specifically, would you mind if we borrowed the code you used to make it wing like that, and how you made it deal radiant damage?
  10. 123Nick

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

bug, i think the mysterious portals only spawn monsters when ur standing near them
  11. 123Nick

tModLoader All the Walls

wait, so slab wall mobs are spawning, but seem to be not as much as other wall types, which is odd considering i placed a bunch. the definite majority wall type near by is slab, no doubt about it, and yet, still, havent gotten a single sniper, and more hell armored bones and blue armored bones...
  12. 123Nick

tModLoader All the Walls

actrually, mobs of the slab wall are spawning but they seem to be spawning less compared to mobs of the other wall type, even thoug hthe majority of nearby walls are slab
  13. 123Nick

tModLoader All the Walls

ok, i used cheat sheet to sapwn in a bunch of pink dungeon slab wall unsafe, but no mobs of the pinkslab type are spawning. only generic mobs, like angry bones, the skull things, etc, are spawning.
  14. 123Nick

tModLoader All the Walls

can you craft all dungeon walls with this? so if a certain dungeon mob isnt spawning, you can craft its wall and make it spawn?
  15. 123Nick

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Will this work in multiplayer?
  16. 123Nick

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

turns out it was a fals alarm- stacking vampire knives is no different then just using vampire knives alone.
  17. 123Nick

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

is it intended that, you can "stack" vampire knives too make them better by using the recipe? i thought the recipe was therte only to get more of them on a signle world, not too be able to "Stack" them like the light discs and have more DPS
  18. 123Nick

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

hey, quikc quesiton, is this compatible with Multiplayer?
  19. 123Nick

oh yeah, i vaguely remember that.

oh yeah, i vaguely remember that.
  20. 123Nick

why is it that some of ur links in the zoombos suggestion compilation seem to not work anymore...

why is it that some of ur links in the zoombos suggestion compilation seem to not work anymore? mother board, desert redux, and the jungle expansion links all dont work. would sorta want to check out your ideas for those things.
Back
Top Bottom